Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Sweet On You

What a great challenge we have for you this month at One Crazy Stamper DT Blog. The theme is "Pink"and add in a chance to  win a $25 gift Certificate to the store, what could be more fun than that??!!
This week I made a mini card using my Deckled Edged Rectangle Nestie but just about any nestie will do!!

That stamp set is from Your Next Stamp and is so cute!! It was colored with my Copic Markers
I just love this pink and brown swiss dot paper from Bo' Bunny's Crazy Love 6x6 paper pack!!
All the panels were distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in both Spun Sugar and Vintage Photo.
The black pearls are available here.
Thanks so much for taking a peek!



Lisa Jane said...

gorgeous little card - love that Nestie and the polka dot paper
Lisa ;)

Brenda said...

Dana, this is awesome. I love the deckled Nestie. I love all you did with the icecream. Great card!!!

Patti J said...

This is so 'sweet', Dana! Love it! Makes me think spring, and as you know, spring is sounding better and better, neighbor! Hope you are safe - we are okay - have ice, and trees are beginning to bend under the weight - getting a bit worried about electricity, but so far, so good! Hugs!!!

Mel said...

Dana, I love this card and it sure looks so yummy.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so sweet and I adore the vintage edges distressed...a yummy card...have a great week!

enjoy *~*

JustYolie said...

Darling card, love it.