Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Praise Report!

I am so happy to be able to report that everything went well with Joshua's surgery!  Praise God!! More scary moments than I care to remember but he is home now, has had his stitches out and is recovering well! It is just amazing how quickly babies bounce back!  Here's a pic of him just 8 days after surgery:
My husband walked up and let him stand at the top of the slide. Just this little excursion wore him out but it did him a world of good to get out and get some fresh air. I am so grateful for everyones prayers and your support! 

Hugs~
Photobucket


14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is just wonderful Dana!! What a sweet photo!! TFS!! HUGS

Patti J said...

Oh Dana, what a blessing! He is darling, and now, healthy too! Yay for healthy boys!

Dorcas said...

I'm so relieved for you, Dana! He's a tough little fella!

Jóna said...

This is so wonderful Dana :o)
Big hugs, Jóna

Marlene said...

So happy to hear the great news! He's a gorgeous little guy!

Holly said...

Praise God Dana! He is a real cutie, and I'm so glad he is okay. Amazing how quickly he is up and about.

Brenda said...

Dana, I am so glad your little guy is home safe and made it through surgery safely. Praise the Lord for sure!! I am glad you were able to be with your daughter, I am sure she gathered strength from your presence. Hugs!!

Starla B. said...

Dana, that's fabulous! I'm so happy that he's ok!

Lisa Jane said...

OH this is fabulous news .. thank you so much for sharing .. you were all in my thoughts .
Love to all
Lisa ;)

Jacee said...

Such wonderful news Dana, I'm so very, very pleased that everything went well, he looks so well, bless him.
Hugs Jacee

Julie said...

So glad to hear things are going well Dana!! What a cutie!

Donna Heber said...

Such wonderful news Dana!

jimlynn said...

Dana, this is just WONDERFUL news! So happy he's doing well.
Lynn

Thanh Vo said...

Dana I'm so happy for you!!! Thank goodness everything went well. Are you coming back with us to RTB!??