Thursday, March 17, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes!

We have another "Anything Goes" challenge for you at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!! I chose this Vintage lady (very Art Deco looking!!) The stamp set comes with two images!
I love the way this turned out and never realized how much this stamp matches the papers I made last year!! You can grab that here if you would like:
I added some Wild Honey to the papers to keep it with the whole deep red and mustard theme.
Here's a few close ups:
She was colored with my Copics:
Skin: E00, E000, R20
Dress: Hat and Shoes: R89, R37, R32, YR24, YR21
Wrap: Y28, R32 and Stardust Stickles
Here's one more close up:
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Crafty Cardmakers - Make Your Own Designer Paper
Make It Monday - Anything Goes



Beate said...

Hello gorgeous is right! Gorgeous coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Sylvia said...

oh my word.. Dana.. this is another absolutely STUNNING creation! I **love** your coloring (as I always do!) and the whole design and layout is just perfect!
{hugs} Sylvia

Astrid said...

Hi Dana, this is so you said realy gorgeous. How nice this card and the colours of paper and the colouring.
Hugs Astrid

Judy said...

Hi Dana,

What a stunning card! I had a sneak peek of it before the challenge, and was totally wowed! Absolutely fabulous hun.


may-chu said...

so pretty! I love this card.

Karen said...

Gorgeous Dana. I love your colouring so much, it looks so real.


jimlynn said...

Gorgeous sums up this entire card Dana!!!! Just beautiful coloring, layout, background paper, everything. Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Hi Dana

Wow, fabulous card! Your colouring is awesome and the papers wow you are clever.

Oh and I love the sweet story on your profile about Dana Do'ed it. Very cute!

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous Dana! I love those papers.

Marilyn said...

Great card with a fab vintage look!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I really like the image and those papers.
kevin xx

Brenda said...

Wow Dana, what an amazing card. I can't believe you made that paper! It is gorgeous, of course I grabbed it!! Love, love, love your coloring. Absolutely amazing with all your highlights!!!

Lori m said...

You make such beautiful cards!

Jacee said...

This is stunning Dana, I love the look these type of ladies give to a card, very nice in deed.
Hugs Jacee

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely stunning. I love this image and your colouring is devine.
Hugs Mrs A.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Dana this is so gorgeous. I love your colouring and your papers go so well.


craftybunny said...

Wow,Dana!Your colouring never ceases to amaze me.Thanks for sharing the fabulous papers too - you're so clever.
Lisa x

Mel said...

Dana, WOW, gorgeous. Thank you for the paper, it is so perfect for your card.

Andrea C said...

Fantastic work and I just caught your copic blog candy post and just wanted to say how amazing you are for even having it I couldn't have parted with them hehe. Your colouring is fabulous x

WeirdCat said...

Wonderful card, you always achieve such a great depth of colour, very envious!
Ruth x

Lin said...

Thanks for joining in with our first spotlight on the new Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight blog.

Your home made paper is amazing! Who needs expensive Basic Grey etc. - well actually I do, lol, but this shows what can be achieved with a little imagination.

Lin xx

Linda said...

Amazing card! I love the image and I love vintage.
Did I miss who won the copic markers?

Jóna said...

This is gorgeous card Dana !!
I just love every thing about it !!!!!
Hugs, Jóna

Julie said...

Dana your card is fabulous. What great color choices

Judie aka Craftymess said...

this is so good, love it all, love the papers you made they are brill and i just adore deco ladies at the mo as well

thank you so much for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Judie xx

Jacilynn said...

this is vintage perfection! super cute Dana. love love it

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastiс blog lаyout! How long have you bеen
blogging for? уou make blogging loοk easy.
The full glаnce of your sіtе is excellent, lеt alone the cοntent material!
Feel free to visit my web site - buy likes instagram

Jacq said...

Hi, I found your blog when googling "art deco" - your paper is just perfect for the card I want to make. Your card is fantastic! Thanks for keeping the paper available.