Thursday, March 31, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop - Birthdays!

Well, this is my very last post as part of the DT for Digi Doodle Shop's Best but I am going out with a bang! A big Birthday bang celebration!!  Digi Doodle Shop is 1 year old!! So our challenge this week is "Birthdays!!" 
You will probably see this stamp from a lot of our DT as it was just freshly created and perfect for our challenge!!
He is  called "Special Delivery".
With having so much white this was very simple to color. Here's a close up:
Skin: E11, E02, E00, R02
Pants: E74, E71, E70
Shoes: C9, C7, C5
Hat and Shirt: BV20
Apron: BG10
Cupcake has Glossy Accents added.
The balloons were stamped with my Big and Juicy embossing pad and embossed with clear powder. Cut out, popped up and strings attached.
It has been a blast being a part of this amazing DT! I will of course stay in touch with all you girls and continue to play in the challenges!!! Congratulations to Judy and her mom and I wish you continued success!! Thanks for all of the great art that you create!



Lisa Jane said...

whata fab fun chef and brill papers
Lisa x

craftybunny said...

So bright and full of fun.Superb colouring!Sorry to see you leave.Will have to stop by from time to time to drool over your fantastic cards.
Take care
Lisa x

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a great card...coloring is amazing as usual and the ribbons are fantastic!

jimlynn said...

Dana, it's PERFECT!!!!! So very cute and a fun, fun card.

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card Dana! Love that image & your colouring is perfect.

Judy said...

Hi Dana,

You've done a fantastic job with this stamp. Not many are sure how to color white, but after seeing this they are surely to know how. It's just awesome hun!


Jacee said...

What a fab card Dana, the colouring you've done is simply perfect!
Hugs Jacee

Brenda said...

Well as always your coloring of the image is fabulous. I love the embossed balloons. The cupcake is divine (my new expressive word! :)).
just a really fun card!!

Tracy said...

When I saw this in the gallery I was just blown away. The coloring and those fabulous balloons--so much fun! Awesome job girlie!

Julie said...

Another fabulous card! You are such an inspiration. I will miss you on the DT

Dorcas said...

Wow! What a fabulous job coloring this guy!!

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card.


Diane said...

Dana, tis is really fabulous! I love all the bright colours and, of course, your usualy brilliant colouring!
Diane x

Lori m said...

I just love the character, you make your images come to life.

Colleen Holmes said...

Dana beautiful coloring as always and thank you for show casing this image for I want him!! Beautiful card from balloons to the top of the chef's hat! Congratulations on your GDT on Mad for Markers!! hugz

Teresa said...

Fabulous card and love your colouring! xx

Sherry Kushibab said...

Awesome job of coloring on this fella, I especially like those skin tones!!! You rock girl.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab take on the image hunni. I love your version. I will really miss you sweetie. It has been great working with you. Keep in touch.


Jóna said...

Your card is so super fine Dana and your coloring is outstanding!
Thank you for being such a great teammate :O)
Hugs and love, Jóna

WeirdCat said...

awesome card, fantastic colouring,
Ruth x

Annika said...

wow, I just can't get my eyes off your colouring! Loving the way you have used unexpected and original colour choices and combos - Doesn#t BV20-ies make just perfect shade for white!

Tracy S said...

LOVE this! Your coloring is always so amazing!