Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Sugarplum Cherry Emma

There is still plenty of time to enter our Sketch challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper. Here is Jacilynn's fantastic sketch:
And thanks to some prompting (ok.. it was more like teasing!!) of my good friend Brenda, this time I actually followed the sketch ; )
This is a Sugarplum called Cherry Emma. Oh man.. I just love her!!!  Her hair was soooo much fun to color with my Copics after she was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Here's a close up of those flowers:
You can see how I make those here.
And here's close ups of her colored in both Copics and Prismacolor Pencils:

Skin: E11, E02, E00, E000, R20   
Hair: E19, E99, E97
Shirt: Y17, Y13, Y11, R27, R22
Pants: G05, YG06, YG11

Prismacolor Pencils and OMS
Skin: Peach PC939, Light Peach PC927, Pink PC929 and Blush Pink PC928
Hair: Tuscan Red PC937, Terra Cotta PC944, Pumpkin Orange PC1032
Shirt: Sunburst Yellow PC917, Crimson Lake PC925
Pants: Spring Green PC913, Apple Green PC912

I cut the circles she is sitting in with Circle and Lacy Circle Nestabilities.
Ok... now I hope you are heading over to join the challenge!! I would love to see your amazing take on this sketch ; )



Lisa Jane said...

Just Gorgeous Dana.. he hair is beautiful.
I love those flowers too
Lisa x

Lori m said...

She's beautiful, I just love how you made her hair shine, gosh love the whole card and coloring. :)

cebelica said...

Awww, what lovely card. You did a great job!

Brenda said...

LOL, thanks for the laugh this morning Dana, I definitely needed it!! I adore this card!! Your flowers are magnificent. I need to buy a brayer so I can break down fibers and make flowers! Yours are so gorgeous!! I can't say enough about this card. I love your coloring, the design, your paper choices. And of course you know I love this image!!!

Jacilynn said...

oh, I 'm gonna have to check out how you did those flowers. super cute. Love this card and this time it looks like you used the sketch. LOL

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.


Gina L said...

Adorable image. I love your flowers!

Ila said...

What a Totally Gorgeous card!!...the image is so Cute and your coloring is Amazing!!

DtsArt said...

what a great card. The coloring is beautiful!

Stacy H-W said...

Love the card!! You do amazing work!!

Trina said...

Perfect paper to go with your image! I love it!