Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Sweet Anya

There's still plenty of time to enter our Sketch Challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper.   
Here's Jacilynn's great sketch:
I did some flipping and what not because well... I basically stink at sketches.. lol!! But I came really close ; )
I have to admit.. I am really starting to love the great images from The Greeting Farm!! This one is called Sweet Anya.
Here's a close up of her:
She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copics. (sorry... I don't have my list)
I love these papers by Kaiser Craft called Jades Garden. I cut the Circle and Scallop Circle with my Nestabilities
I made the rolled flower with the a small square of the same paper from Kaiser Craft and just used the reverse side out. You can see how I make my rolled flowers here.
I hope you get the chance to play along in the challenge!! We love seeing all of your gorgeous creations and you could also win a $25 Gift Certificate to One Crazy Stamper!!

Hugs~
Photobucket

15 comments:

cebelica said...

Fantastic card! I love how you colored the image, so beautiful. Those flowers are lovely too. Hugs.

Embosserissima said...

Really great card! I love the stamp, It's so cute. The way that you color it It's fantastic! Hugs and kisses.

Lori m said...

I think your card is adorable, love your coloring.

Brenda said...

LOL, Dana, I think you missed some elements to the sketch! :) I LOVE your card anyways!! Your flowers are divine!! Your coloring amazing as always. Super cute image and card!!!

Jacilynn said...

ha! Close enough. Sketchs feel more restrictive than helpful to me....your card looks great. Stunning coloring as always!

Gina L said...

Dana, that is too funny, because I love sketches. It's always interesting to me to hear people who say that they suck at them. LOL. Anyway, I love your card. It's cute. I also love images from the Greeting Farm...such adorable stuff!

Frea said...

Hi Dana, wqow such a lovely card, and that shine on her hair is just stunning! Hugs, Frea

Tracy said...

Amazing coloring as usual my friend! The hair looks fantastic! Something I definitely need practice with. Great card Dana!

Colleen Holmes said...

Dana, she is gorgeous and as always perfect coloring, I love her hair! Colors are gorgeous together! xoxo

Annika said...

Hi Dana, sorry for being absent for so long! To add to everything else my youngest managed to take apart my laptop keyboard - now half of the keys are loose and typing is a challenge, lol Today they'll pick up my laptop for repairs, no idea when I'll get it back. :(
It's a delight to see that your work is just as wonderful, creative and interesting as ever! There is a lot of beauty to be taken in here! Your colouring is just breathtaking here! The hair on this Anya is probably oneof the best I've EVER seen. I am SO humbled!
Hugs
Annika

Anita said...

Lovely card and your coloring is amazing. She looks beautiful, especially that gorgeous hair.

Sylvia said...

Wow, seems I have not been around much lately :-( I missed so many of your beautiful creations...
But thank god, they don't run away *giggles*
I'm once again amazed by your ability to color images sooooo perfectly!!! I always struggle with the hair (that's why I am better on coloring animals I think *lol*) .. hair coloring is always the most challenging part for me and you are a true MASTER of coloring hair! I so wish you would live near so I could take some lessons from you *sigh*
I soooo adore your creations!!! :)
{hugs} Sylvia

Trina said...

Dana, her hair is absolutely gorgeous! I don't even know what's on (or not on) the rest of the card b/c I instantly focused on that hair!! :D

Andrea C said...

Your colouring is tops x

Jóna said...

Beautiful coloring !!!!
Hugs, Jóna