Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz "Green"

That's our challenge for you today at The Outlawz POM (Prismas and Other Mediums) group, "Green". You can interpret that however you would like. You can use the color green or you can "Go Green" and used recycled products. I had every intention of doing the latter but ended up using simply the color green. Here's my card:
There's a little coloring on here, but not much.  That amazing sentiment is from McMahon Five Design.  I LOVE it!!! 
The flower I made following the steps by my friend Tracy and you can see her tutorial here. I used my Lacey Circle Nesties in the smallest 3 sizes. Here's a close up:
The possibilities are endless!! Don't forget to check out her blog also!!
I hope this encourages you to all gallop on over to The Outlawz and join in the fun!!! 

The ABC Challenge - Quote
Creative Belli Blog - Embellishment (I made that flower months ago)
Creative Card Crew - Green
Fab 'N' Funky - Green or St Patty's Day
For Fun Challenges - Green
The Paper Shelter - Spring
Scrapbook Sisters - Spring Flowers
Sentimental Sundays - Green and Sentiment



cebelica said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! WHat a fab card. I love everything about it.

Sylvia said...

GORGEOUS!!! Your flower is just AMAZING!!! I'm so glad I managed to create a simple rolled paper flower following your super tutorials, but I will never be able to create an adorable, elegant flower like this!
{hugs} Sylvia

Brenda said...

Simply beautiful. Your flower is stunning. I can't believe what you can do with paper!! One of these days I am going to find some time to make flowers!!! You inspire me every time I come here!!!
hugs, Bren

Marie said...

What a wonderful card you have made. Stunning flower and great sentiment. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs

Sherry Kushibab said...

Nice card Dana, like that sweet flower you made.

Beth Norman said...

Love it. That flower is awesome. I'm going to follow the link. TFS.

Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog Challenge. Please don't forget to come back and play with us next week.




A beautiful combination of green and pink - love the flower and the wonderful sentiment. Hope to see you again at Sentimental Sundays - thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Anniebee said...

Hi, Dana! I was just posting a challenge entry on Scrapbook Sisters and saw your name on there so I had to make sure it was your card I was looking at. Sure enough! The card is just lovely and that big blossom is gorgeous! I'm going to check out Tracy's tutorial now to see if this is something I need to try for myself!


HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous! Love how you decorated the sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays :-)

phatelara said...

Hi! I came from Creative Card Crew's blog, just joined today for the first time. Your card is so elegant! The flower is just so fluffy! Love everything! :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Caroline Hallett said...

Stunning card dana - love the sentiment and the flower is lush

Andrea C said...

Beautiful card and that is one freakin amazing flower x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at TPS......


Donna Heber said...


Absolutely stunning! Your layouts are amazing and love that sentiment.

Caroline said...

Stunning card Dana I love the flower
thanks for playing along @ The Paper Shelter this week

Jennifer said...

Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

jdmommy said...

Lovely! That flower is wonderful! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge with us!