Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stampavie Fairy Kiki

I've got one last chance this month to inspire you to pop over and join our challenge and also to head over to the store and see all of the amazing new items Lora has been adding!! 

Ok, so some of you that have been faithfully following my blog may realize by now that I am not a stickler for following guidelines (snicker!!). I am by no means a rebellious person, I just think of them more as "suggestions". I was putting this card together and once again, almost (it was very, very close!) forgot to follow the sketch! But luckily, I caught myself in time and cut my paper (oohhh.. it is so pretty!!!) into the three sections! 
Can I tell you how thrilled I am that OCS is carrying the Stampavie rubber of some of Mo' Manning's images? This is one of my all time fav's!! She's called Kiki Fairy.
I told you that paper is gorgeous!! That is from Kaisercraft . Yummy!! Lora has some great deals on Patterned Paper right now in the clearance section!! Some are as low as .49 cents for 12x12 paper!! I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I happened to use Broken China and Faded Jeans. My image was stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.

She was cut out using Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Circles Nestabilities.

Good luck on winning that $25 Gift Certificate prize for winning the challenge!! 
One last picture!! Here's a close up of that flower:

You can see how I made that one here.

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Handmade Flowers
High Hopes Stamps - Use Fabric
Karen Doodles - Make Your Own Embellishments
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes + A Handmade Flower
Tuesday Throwdown - Florals
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Lexi Creations - Ribbons/ No Bows



Lisa Jane said...

HI Dana - oh wow what a fab card - i love the blues and greens together. That flower is stunning too.. did you know we have a handmade flower challenge over at Ladybug crafts ink this week
Lisa x

cebelica said...

What a cute card! I really like how colored the image. And oh my, that flower is gorgeous!

Jessica said...

This is wonderful, I love how you did her wings and of course that flower is perfect!

Jessica said...

This is wonderful, I love how you did her wings and of course that flower is perfect!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.


NickelNook said...

This is so GORGEOUS!! I love the color combination! I just love seeing what YOU can do with your pencils! It's amazing!...Nancy :o)

*'¨¯¨'*★*jEnNiE*★*'¨¯¨'* said...

Such an adorable card! TFS! Also, I've passed on a new award to you! Please stop by my blog to pick it up!


jimlynn said...

Can a card be cute, beautiful, pretty, and stunning all in one! Yep, yours is for sure!!! Just wonderful Dana.

Dorcas said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Dana!!

Brenda said...

Dana, Dana, Dana, you outdid yourself! Glad to see you followed the sketch!! :) You are right, that paper is gorgeous. The image is fabulously colored. I just can't get over how much depth you are getting with the prismas. And I love those clouds in the background!! Love it!

Jacee said...

How gorgeous Dana, love the colours in the papers and that image is a darling, I love it!
Hugs Jacee

Elaine said...

Beautiful, I love the everything about this card!


Pami said...

Gorgeous card Dana, love kaiser paper, and the flower is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

Jean said...

Oh such a sweet little image and terrific card. That flower is fantastic too!

Danni said...

How pretty and cute all rolled together!! Love this card!

CreaRenata said...

What a lovely and sweet card! Thanks for joining KD NL!


Tracy said...

Ooo papers, colors, AND a fantastically done image! Who could ask for more. This is beautiful Dana!

Bernadet said...

what a gorgeous card Dana!!
I love the colors and image
I wish you good luck at Karen's Doodles NL

Bron said...

Dana I have just come to yoru blog from mad for markers and have to say how excited I am to have come across it. Your work is just stunning, the colours you choose, the layouts and your colouring is out of this world.
Hugs from Bron :-)

Annette Bowes said...

Another gorgeous creation Dana, amazing colouring of such a cute image, I agree such beautiful papers, such a shame to cut them lol! Congratulations on your GD postition with us at Mad for Markers, looking forward to working with you this month, take careX:)

Michelle said...

Hi Dana

Congrats on your GD spot with us on Mad For Markers!!! Looking forward to working with you.

I absolutely love this little fairy, one of my all time favourite images of Mo's. Your colouring is just awesome.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

marion said...

O what a grest card and the flower is wonderfull. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles. Greets Marion

Davi said...

Cutie image and great coloring of it. Love your colors and flower Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.

Glenda Atkins said...

Awwwh what a super cute card, love your image and your ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week,

Joan Ottevanger said...

Great card and embelisment> Thanks for playing with Karen's Doodles NL

Ashley said...

Great card! I love how you made the flower! Thanks for joining us at PTT this week!


Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a lovely card! Great colors and very pretty coloring. And that flower is realy gorgeous...

Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!