Friday, April 1, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Bouquet Birgitta

Wow!! I cannot believe it's April already!! A new month can only mean one thing, another new challenge at One Crazy Stamper. The whole month long we are celebrating "Flowers".
Woo Hoo!! I love flowers. I love to plant them, I love to arrange them in floral arrangements, I love to color them and I love to make my own embellishments!! This week I am using Swiss Pixie Birgitta from CC Designs.
I used Basic Grey 6x6 paper which was the inspiration for the entire color scheme. There's some oranges, reds, yellows even a touch of green in there! I love it!! Birgitta was colored with Copics after stamping with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. Here's a close up:
Here's the Copics I used:
I cut her out and popped her onto some Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilties. I added Stickles and Glossy Accents to the flowers and her wings.
And of course... I made a flower ; )
Thanks for looking! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Challenges:
Color Throwdown - Color (Black, Red, Cream and Yellow)

Hugs~
Photobucket

18 comments:

cebelica said...

This card is amazing. And your coloring is perfect. Hugs!

kbrandy4 said...

Wow Dana, such a stunning card and the colours you have used are so striking.

Hugs Hazel xx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Dana!
your card is perfect. Love your coloring
Hugs Maz

Brenda said...

Beautiful. First off you know I love Birgitta. Love her with black hair! Second, I love your flower! Third, Love your faux stitching all over!, I could go on and on it is such a darling card!!
Thank you so much for the amazing card that you sent to Gene and I. I have been showing it off. It is just Stunning!
hugs, Bren

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love flowers too and yours are fabulous
Lisa x

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Mel said...

Dana, beautiful card. I love your homemade flower.

Donna said...

This is such a pretty card and I love your colouring, fabulous stitching too. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. Donna x

Patti J said...

She is adorable! Love your card dear friend!!! Great job!

Danni said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and as always your coloring is just gorgeous!

Colleen Holmes said...

Gorgeous card Dana!! I love the colors in the Basic Grey paper! You make hair shine and look so real! Awesome card!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Me again! Did you use C9 C7 B32 and B00 on her hair? Awesome coloring!

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card Dana! I love the blue tinge you have added to the sheen on her hair! Fab colouring and the stitching looks great! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

Arabella

~Vittory~ said...

Great card! She looks really lovely! Thank you for playing with Little Miss Muffet.
With best wishes,
Viktoria.

Anita said...

Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Embosserissima said...

Everything is great! Very cute. I love the colors! Hugs.

...just Peggy said...

This is just darling....Thanks for joining us this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love your coloring and the rolled flower.



~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!