Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Kiki

We really have a fun challenge for you all this month at One Crazy Stamper... FLOWERS!! And to think.. Jacilynn hardly knew me when she made our list of challenges almost 6 months ago.. lol!!  I love, Love, LOVE flowers!!! I also love CC Designs Sugarplums so what could be more perfect??
I stamped her with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored her with Copics. Here's a list of the colors I used:

I used papers from Bo' Bunny. Check out all the gorgeous papers Lora carries!! 
The sentiment is from the Amy R Sassy Sentiments set. The only other accents (other than all my stash) are the rhinestones.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this fun filled challenge!!



Lisa Jane said...

oh she is so pretty as is the rest of your card today
Lisa x

Sandra said...

I love your coloring! And the card is beautiful!

Reflections from Granny said...

She's beautiful!!! Love her pretty cheeks and the whole card.

Hugs, Lori m

kurlygirl said...

This is so gorgeous. The color combo is one of my favorites. I've just started to make my own flowers using tutorials I've found in various places. I have as much fun making the flower as I do making the card! Yours is just darling!

kurlygirl said...

Oh, I just realized that I've been using some of your tutorials! Lol! Your flower tutorials are on my list to try. :) You do a great job!

Brenda said...

Dana, you know I love Brown and Pink together!! Your coloring is fabulous, gorgeous flower and ribbon!!! Love it!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.


Jacee said...

Smashing card Dana, I love the shade of pink you have used in your colouring, a very pretty card indeed!
Hugs Jacee

Astrid said...

Beautiful Dana, wow such a great card and a gorgeous image.
Hugs Astrid

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE the way you've colored her hair. You'll see my poor attempt very soon!! LOL

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty! I just love the way you get the hair to shine so brightly! I watched your video's and going to try some of your tricks!! Hugz

Crafting Gill said...

Love Love Love it its great thanks for joining us at SFC good luck

GIll xx