Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Sarah Kay Rose's Garden

This is your last week to enter our Flower challenge this month and get a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to One Crazy Stamper.  My final card for this challenge is Rose's Garden by Sarah Kay for Stampavie.

I just love these Sarah Kay images. Because the stamp is pretty intricate I kept the rest of the card fairly simple. Rose was stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copic markers. Here's a close up and my list of markers:


I used the flowers Lora carries here and then just added generic white buttons that I airbrushed with my copic R37. The shapes were cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilitie Die.
Thanks for taking a look and I hope you'll head over to join our challenge!

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Buttons and Bows 
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the colors and flowers)
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bakers Twine

Hugs~
Photobucket

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous card .. love the shape and that pretty image .. so summery
Lisa x

Thea said...

Hi Dana,

What a beautiful card! love the way you colored.

Hugs
Thea

Reflections from Granny said...

Oh, Dana, can I just say WOW!!! You have a way of making images come to life. :) Lori m

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Marie-Anne

Brenda said...

Another fabulous card, and fabulously colored card I should say!! Love the shape and those flowers with buttons and that gorgeous lace and twine! Beautiful!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card and your coloring is FAB as always!! :)

Renee said...

Stunning card. Love your coloring. Thanx for joining us this week at Incy Wincy. Hope to see you back again, soon.
Renee DT

tiggertastic said...

adore the shape of this and the image is so sweet - coloured in perfectly too


hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is so pretty Dana! Love the shape of the card and well as the pretty paper! The image is sweet and colored so beautifully!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Dana. Love shape of your card, and colouring is fantastic as always.
Hugs Nataliya

Tracy said...

Gosh I love SK images. I just colored one for an upcoming DT project and it was so much fun. I'm seriously thinking of ordering a few more. Love the shaped card and the lacy edge. Very pretty my friend!

Tracy said...

As always your card is stunning.

Sassylassy said...

Hi Dana! Your card is gorgeous! I am your newest fan and have been stalking your blog and tutorials. I gave you a plug on my blog I hope you don't mind. I followed one of your flower tutorials and had the best time making them. I hope you pop on over to see.
Hugs Bonnie

Terry said...

Hey there Dana, I just love Sarah Kay images and yes this cutiepie does live here too....fabulous what you did with the coloring and I just love what you made with this image. Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, hugs terry xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Hi Dana this card is so stunning, the colouring is so lush thanks for the colour chart, it's beautiful thank you for sharing with us at MPCC. Janet

bosenberries said...

Beautiful colouring and take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime,
Robin