Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Outlawz POM Challenge - Anything Goes

We are so excited to have Whimsy Stamps sponsoring our challenges this month at The Outlawz POM challenge.
This is the adorable image I used:
She is called Emma Swinging. Here's a close up:
You can learn how to make those glorious clouds from Dorcas. I have a very simple technique for making those bows and you can see how to make them here.
This was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. Sorry, I don't have my list of colors. That always happens when I color downstairs (our main level).   We've had so many tornadoes lately and my craft room is upstairs.
I hope you get a chance to play along in our challenge. And if you pop over to view Dorcas' tutorials don't forget to leave her some love ; )



Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful, you know how to make everything look so life like. :)

Hugs, Lori m

Guylaine said...

very cute card

Brenda said...

Another lovely card. That paper is gorgeous, love the colors! Now I headed over to see Dorcas prisma clouds!! hugs, Bren

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Fabulous as always! I love those colors!

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is beautiful . I love those clouds and the papers are gorgeous
Lisa x

Sara I. said...

This is beautiful Dana!! Love how you colored the image and those gorgeous papers!! Love the faux stitching, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some lovely comments for my latest!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is so pretty Dana! Love the coloring and the colors you chose! That bow is gorgeous too! Will check out your technique. Mine need help!

Elizabeth, The Shepherdess said...

Looks like you found a lovely way to use that ribbon you did up in the tute!! Precious card!! Great job, as always!

Jacilynn said...

oh, I love the background. and such a sweet image. Super cute girlie!
and congrats on the ICopic team. You rock!