Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Outlawz POM Challenge - Easter

Our challenge for you this week at The Outlawz POM group is "Easter".  You've seen this image from me before but last time it was colored with Copics and I wanted to give it a go with my Prismas.  It's called Bunny Basket and you can get it at Squigglefly.
I adore this image. I think they are the most realistic bunnies I've seen! I also love the flowers and basket. It is a very easy image to color especially for any of you that may have trouble figuring out your light source.  It has a lot of shading already on the image. 

I created the sentiment digitally. Usually I try to upload those for you but I forgot to save it.  I also don't have my list of colors or any close ups!! I know... bad blogger here ; (
It's just been one of those weeks where everything just slips away, including the days themselves!! 
But I sure hope you won't let this week slip by without heading over and joining our challenge. Remember, it doesn't have to be Prisma's. It can be any technique you chose other than Copics or alcohol ink markers. I just happen to be a coloring fanatic and it's basically the only reason I make cards. I need to justify this obsession somehow ; )


Hugs~
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty and cute bunnies.

:) Lori m

Marilyn said...

Fab card Dana... you colour with those Prisma pencils like you were born with them in your hands. Ever since I've seen how you colour with them, I'm itching to bring mine out again & give them a go because I don't think I've used them since I got my Copics.

Lila said...

Sooo beautiful!!
Happy Easter

Brenda said...

Another gorgeous card Dana!! Love all the dimension you achieve with your prismas! Love it!!

Holly said...

Simply amazing coloring Dana. This is just gorgeous. I love the vibrant colors and the soft blue background.
You are right about Marla's images being easier to color than you might think when you first see them. The built in shading is a wonderful help!

Jacilynn said...

so I had to look twice when you said you colored this because at first glace it looked like a color print of a pic. Super pretty!

Danni said...

Wow!! Stunningly gorgeous! Wow!

Sheree said...

Wow!! Your colouring is ultrafantastic Dana!! The image is one of the nicest Easter ones I have seen. You brought it to life..Well done!

Pam S. said...

Wow! Wow! WOW Dana! this is amazing! Gorgeous coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Sylvia said...

so so sooooo cute..and your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! the bunnies in the basket are looking SO REAL! *wow*
{hugs} Sylvia