Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Few Freebies and a New Time Drain

Morning all! I love real time posts that I haven't prescheduled. It's the only time I get to really talk to you in the here and now. 
For the first time in I don't know how long I am somewhat caught up with my current DT projects so I got to play around yesterday. First let me tell you about my new time drain! I found out about Pinterest when Cheryl from She Stamps posted about it last week. I had never heard about it before. Not surprising, I tend to have tunnel vision when I am online consisting of cards, email and youtube.. lol!  I am not officially addicted but I am definitely in the loving it and having a ball stage. It is a virtual online bulletin board! One thing you may not know is that my blog name is not about me being an inspiration to you. Far from it!! It's about how my eye is caught and inspired by just about anything!! Now I have a place I can put all of that inspiration into organized boards! It has this little "Pin It" app you put up in your bookmark bar and absolutely any graphic online can be pinned to your "boards". It even adds a hyperlink  so you can easily find the site again. If you are like me your favorites folder has a gazillion tutorials and templates. But when I start to look for them I can never find the one I want because the titles are all so similar! Now I can have a visual too! Ok.. you just have to go check it out. Can't wait to follow you and see what you do with it!!
And now for the freebies! One of my all time loves is playing with "graphics". It is still hard for me to think of these as digi's when I create them, but I guess that's what they are. So here ya' go. Remember to click on the pic to get the larger version and not a thumbnail.
Hot Air Balloon
Butterfly Paper

Eiffel Tower
Those are all for today.  I hope you can find some uses for these, if not.. they're just nice eye candy ; )

Don't forget about the big party coming up The Outlawz June 5th - June 11th!! Lot's of prizes and tons of fun in the sand!! 
See all of the info on the front page on how you can help us spread the word and win prizes!!

Edit added 5/29
I tried to add a link back to Linda's post but blogger isn't playing nice!! So here's a direct link to the card she made using my hot air balloon.. omg.. I love it!!

Hugs~
Photobucket

39 comments:

Starla B. said...

Oh awesome!! Thanks so much for the freebies...I especially love the Eiffle Tower!!

Anne Fenton said...

Thanks Dana...love them.
Hugz
Anne

Reflections from Granny said...

Gorgeous, thank you Dana, since my grandpa was born in France I'll think of something fun for that and love anything butterflies and who doesn't love hot air balloons.

Hugs, Lori

Love crafts forever said...

Oh love the butterflies paper. Thank you so much.
Hugs Nataliya

cass said...

Thanks so much, these will make great backgrounds to some ATCs.

Brenda said...

These are great Dana. Hope I can get the hang of your new bookmarking site!

Linda said...

Thanks for the great hot air ballon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing .Love the Butterfly paper.Beautiful colors

Esther said...

Thank you very much for all the freebies. I really love the butterfly paper!

SiskiyouSue said...

I have downloaded your lovely butterflies. Thank you!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Dana these are fantabulous , Wow, I love them, thank you bunches and bunches for being so kind to share with us.
Hugs Cathy

Kimberly said...

Oh i just love the butterfly paper...thank you so much

Sarah said...

very pretty, thank you

Marilou said...

Big thanks for a wonderful digis!!

snehal watwe welde said...

Thanks for these wonderful images

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I love these images and digi's! Thanks so much!

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for the info on Pinterest Dana...will definitely have to check it out! And thanks so much for the fabulous freebies! I just love the digi paper, hotair balloon and eiffel tower! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dana. I love these papers and I have taken a few from your freebies page too. Appreciate your generosity. Roxy

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thank you for sharing, and I will look for the bulliten board idea you speak of in your blog.

manicstamper said...

How fabulous are these?!!!
Thank you so much.
Sheila

Sandi's Samples said...

Thanks so much Dana, They are beautiful!
Huggs

Anonymous said...

thankou so much, they are lovely!
Donna

CTgirl said...

Fabulous! And very usable! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Great images, thank you.

Jane said...

WOW these are amazing Dana!!! You're very clever!! Butterflies are my all time favourite thing and I love the Eiffel Tower image, thank you so much for visiting my blog today! hugs, Jane x

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You Dana! They are beautiful! Eiffel Tower is my favorite!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You Dana! They are beautiful! Eiffel Tower is my favorite!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You Dana! They are beautiful! Eiffel Tower is my favorite!

Amy said...

Thanks for the info on the bulletin board, I'd heard of Pinterest but didn't know what it was!
Your digi images are amazing!

Stempeltiger said...

Many thanks for these AMAZING freebies Dana!
Love them all :-)
Hugs, Swantje

Linda said...

I used your BEAUTIFUL hot air ballon for a wonderful grad card. To view please go to http://linda-creepinalong.blogspot.com/2011/05/otwc-challenge-54_29.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

kurlygirl said...

I've just discovered Pinterest too. I just got my invite today, so I have no pins yet, lol. But I'm following you and Cheryl now. We'll see where this goes, but I'm excited at the possibilities. :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for the Fantastic Freebies! I can't believe you created these!! Way to GO!!

I can't wait to see what I can create with them TOO!!

Hugs,
Lis

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Pryn said...

That pinterest sounds really cool! I have never heard of it before. LOVE your digs!!! You are amazing!!! I especially LOVE that butterfly paper!!! Gorgeous!!!

Love you <3

Ildiko said...

These are fab.Love the Vintage look, thank you
hugs
Ildiko

Darlene said...

Your Eiffel Tower image is gorgeous. I love all things French. Thanks so much for sharing.