Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Just Rite Lighthouse

It's Tuesday so that means it my turn at bat to show you some of the wonderful items you can find at One Crazy Stamper!  One again I've used this amazing set from Just Rite Stampers - By the Sea.
This set is so amazing and versatile. You get four different scenes and 4 different borders for endless variations.  If you are new to Just Rite Stamps this is one of the originals and requires the Wooden Oval Stamper which provides perfect stamping time after time!
I used Staz-On ink this time because I opted for watercoloring this image for a nice change. I used a variety of oval and scallop nestabilities for layering the focal image. The edges and sentiment have all been distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China.



Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful stamp, I love light houses and you've colored this so pretty makes me feel like I'm at the ocean.

Hugs, Lori m

kurlygirl said...

Gorgeous card Dana! Love the lighthouse and the elegant feel.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Dana .. love the papers as well as the image
Lisa x

Brenda said...

Well Chica, You inspire me!!!

Your card is beautiful. The papers and ribbon are gorgeous. I really want those sentiment die cuts. Your water coloring is beautiful.
hugs, Bren

Roxann said...

Love light houses! Such a pretty card, Dana. I forget about using distress ink pads to color with!

jimlynn said...

Just simply beautiful Dana! Wonderful image AND card.

Jacee said...

Lovely card Dana, I like how you have done the sentiment.
Hugs Jacee

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Dana! Great card - love it!!!

Sherry Kushibab said...

That is one good looking card - great DP and that stamp and layering are oh so cool.....you inspire me g/f!!

thescrapmaster said...

This is so beautiful!! I love lighthouses.