Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simply Gorjuss!

It's my day to show you some of the awesome products at icopic. I was so thrilled when I learned they are now carrying Gorjuss stamps!! I love these! I created a shaker card using Puddles of Love:
And here's a close up:
I used the Rain Boots set from SP & Company for the sentiment and to also add the rain drops on the right of the card. The raindrops have clear embossing powder and then highlighted with a white gel pen. 
I used Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black to stamp her on Copic
X-Press IT blending card. I also used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wild Honey and Tumbled Glass
I used Washi Tape for a large portion of this card. I've posted a pictorial on the icopic DT Blog of how I did the paper piecing and the shaker portions. You really should check it out, the washi tape was a wonder to use for that!!
We also have our Blonde Hair coloring challenge going on too! So much fun, so little time ; )

Hugs~
Photobucket






Challenges:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Creative Belli Challenge - Letter "S" (Shaker card & showers)
For Fun Challenges - Get Well
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes 
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes

28 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love the raindrops
Lisa x

Маги said...

Wow, Dana, this is really amazing card!! :)
Maggie

Jessica said...

I love this, beautiful job!

kurlygirl said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and your coloring is awesome! I'll have to take a peek over at icopic. :)

~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Reflections from Granny said...

Love, love this card, you've made it so pretty and it's just so fitting to cheer up so many rained on folks.

Hugs, Lori m

Gina L said...

I love these stamps, too. You did a great job with her, as always. I love your color choices!

Brenda said...

Wow Dana, I love the shakerbox. Love the effect you created with the raindrops. Perfect sentiment. Your coloring on the Gorjuss stamp is spot on. Perfection!! love the papers and paper peicing!
hugs, Bren

Erica said...

Your card is great, looks good with this colours :)
Hugs Erica

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Jacee said...

This certainly is gorjuss Dana, a stunning card, I love it!
Hugs Jacee

thescrapmaster said...

Dana, when I read this last night before it went up on the blog, I was just so blown away! It is seriously one of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen. Your work is absolutely amazing.
Hugs,
Samantha

tiggertastic said...

what a sweet, sweet make, love the papers and the image is fantastic

hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Danni said...

Fabulous card!! Love it!

Tracy said...

I love this image. I saw Jane Johnson use it a couple of weeks ago and she did an acetate umbrella. It was cool, but I like your paper piecing just as much. I'll have to check out the tutorial you made. Hugs!

Linda said...

Dana this is adorable. That image is so sweet! I love it.

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love this Dana! The coloring as always is great and also love the shaker box! Perfect rain! The drops on the side are cool too!

Sheree said...

This card is fabulous Dana!! I dont think I could give it away.. It is so adorable, love the image, your colouring and the shaker part is neat!

Aj* said...

Dana this is amazing !


Aj.

Marie said...

How wonderful! And what a stunning colour combo. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen Dooley said...

This is a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along on For Fun.

Karen W said...

Cute card, I love the color, thanks for joinng us at Creative Belli

Mandy said...

Such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious....
Mandy x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the color of your card- so pretty! Love the raindrops and the shaker.

Donna Heber said...

Stunning - I love your raindrops.

lisbeth said...

Love your card.Greate colouring:) Thanks for joining us at Truly scrumptious

Meera said...

Oh what a great creation, I love the colouring and all the effects. Thanks for joining in the Get well challenge at For Fun this week xx

Pauline said...

What a delightful creation! I love your contrasting colours... that image is so sweet! thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!
hugs,
Pauline

Vixykins said...

Wow Dana this is stunning!! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me Challenges X