Monday, May 23, 2011

Squigglefly "Paper Piecing"

The challenge at Squigglefly this week is Paper Piecing. This is one of those cards that you are going to have to take my word that I followed the rules.. lol.  The paper I used for my paper piecing has a very subtle print and just didn't show up so well.
Both her shirt and bow are paper pieced.  That adorable image is called Makeshift Slide and you can pick it up here at Squigglefly.
Here's a few close ups:



Here's the colors of Copics I used:

I hope you will hop over to Squigglefly and show us your paper pieced creations!

Challenges:

Hugs~
Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful image and paper piecing
Lisa x

Gina L said...

Adorable, Dana. I love how you popped up her arms and that cute little mouse. Fab papers!

NickelNook said...

This is really wonderful Dana! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Sheree said...

What an adorable image! Great job with the paper piecing! Once again you have created a masterpiece... not sure if I could give any of them away!

Brenda said...

Another gorgeous card. Your paper piecing is amazing. Your coloring is perfect as always and I love the popped up parts of the image. So gorgeous. Perfect with these papers and punches!!
hugs, Bren

Flutterby Trina said...

She is beautiful! your piecing is amazing! x

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that paper piecing too. Wonderful card Dana.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! This is truly amazing Dana!! LOVE your coloring and your popped up areas!! Brilliant design hun!! Great take with the challenge! Smiles, *Vicki*

Amy said...

This is so stunning Dana!! LOVE the paper pieced layers!!

Jacee said...

What a stunner Dana!
Hugs Jacee

kurlygirl said...

I really love this card, Dana. The background paper is adorable that stamp is so precious. Wonderful work! I never think to layer the elements of the stamp like you have. I really like that technique.

Jacqueline said...

Havn't commented in a while. This image is so adorable (very cute).
Hugs~ Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, what an adorable image!! Love how you added dimension with the arms and mouse!! Super cute Dana!!