Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Cute Milton

Hi all!!  It's my turn to show you more great products from icopic.  I just love this cute little teddy bear with an even cuter littler bear!! (yes, I just looked it up and littler is a word.. lmbo!!)

That's Milton with Teddy from Wild Rose Studio. I did my Milton a lot darker to match the brown in those glorious papers and brads also from Wild Rose Studio.  I love it!! All the guess work of what goes with what is taken out of the equation and I just get to color, punch and assemble!
Milton was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Ink before coloring with my Copics.  I used E30 - E37 with R02 and R20 for his ears.  I also ink distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Sophies Sentiments set and here's a close up of that:

See that gorgeous brad too and the two different papers behind Milton? I just love them all!!


You still have plenty of time to enter our challenge this week. I know we cannot wait to see what you do with brown hair!!


Hugs~
Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, you make me want to cuddle him. Hugs, Lori m

Susan said...

Awwww... what a cutie Dana. LOVE your colouring!
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Trina said...

Too cute! Your coloring is fabulous, as always! It doesn't matter if you color and scene or a 2 little bears, the result is always something great!

Gina L said...

Absolutely adorable! This image made me smile and I love how you colored him and his "littler" friend.

Brenda said...

I love everything about this card. Your bears are darling. Your coloring superb! I love the paper and brads. And the sentiment is a perfect choice!!! Cute, Cute, Cute!!
hugs, Bren

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Marie-Anne

Diane said...

So cute, Dana and wonderful colouring, as always!
Diane x

NancyD said...

Great card Dana! Your coloring is fantastic.

Frea said...

Hi Dana, isn't he a cutie!! Love this bear, and love your card!! Have you checked out my candy yet? I have amongst ither stuff also a Milton stamp up for grabs. Come join the fun! Hugs ,Frea

Linda w said...

Milton looks just fantastic. I never cease of marvel at your wonderful colouring. Love the papers you've used and the paper lace. Beautiful work. Hugs lin

Lisa Jane said...

aww so sweet, what a cutie - i love the punched borders too
Lisa x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the little brown bear, he's very cute.

Jayne
x

Danni said...

So sweet and cute!! Great card!

Shari said...

Dana, this is adorable. Love Milton and your coloring is beautiful!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too cute Dana! The papers are very pretty and the cutie pie and the littler cutie pie are colored so beautifully!