Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Greeting Farm - Monday

Nope, you read right. Monday is the name of the stamp and you can pick her up here.  We still have our Colors of the Rainbow challenge going on at One Crazy Stamper. Yes, I've missed a few colors, but doesn't bright count for something? {grin}
I began by first stamping on X-Press It Blending card with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  Monday was then colored with Copics.  My papers are by Bo' Bunny. While I'm not sure if this particular paper pack is available you will not be lacking for choices!! Check out these great paper packs!!!  The link at the lower left of the page will take you to the 6x6, 8x8 and 12x12 paper packs. (Love them!!)
The sentiment is from a set by Amy R of CC Designs.
How easy to add a few "buttons" punched with a 3/4" circle punch from my papers and added some black dots with my sharpie.
Here's a close up:
And here's the color swatches of the copics I used:
I love the pink tips in her hair and that pink combo is a new fav!! Don't you just love copics? I mean seriously, it never gets old! That blonde combo is a new one for me too. 

There's still time for you to join our Rainbow challenge this month!
Challenges lil' Miss Monday will be playing in:

Anyone for Anya? - Stitching (Can be faux)
Creative Stamp Friends - Birthdays
Hooked on Crafts - Anything Goes
Make it Monday  - Always Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - 1,2,3 Recipe
Creative Inspiration Challenge - Stitching, real or faux



Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is cute and i love the colours
My daughter would love pink tips in her hair.. could you come over and do it for her lol
Lisa x

NickelNook said...

She is just too adorable! I love what you've done with her eyes and her hair! That's the best I've ever seen her colored! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Patti J said...

Squeal! Look at that little sweetie's hair! Great card, my friend - love it! As always, your coloring is fabulous, as are all of your fun little details!!!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love all the pink in this Dana! Great papers! Love the ribbon and the buttons too!

Brenda said...

Too cute. Love this funky little image. She is darling. I love how you colored her up, the pink in her hair is perfect!! Marianne actually showed us you could add marker to your hair. I wonder if they would do my roots? LOL
I love your new pink combo, will have to try it! And your buttons, so smart!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.


Jacee said...

this is nice Dana, what lovely paper,
Hugs Jacee

Sheree said...

Fab job colouring Dana! That image is so cute and you really made her pop!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Dana, gee your colouring is amazing, I think I have already said that a few times, but you just bowl me over with the fantastic job you do. tfs all your tips and videos love them.
Hugs Cheryl

Eemeli said...

Love your coloring, awesome job! Hope someone would give such tips for my ProMarkers also :) Saw your card at Make It Monday.
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Karen said...

Such a cute card and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

Michaela said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Michaela

Naomi said...

Adorable card, Dana! I just LOVE TGF stamps! I made my first card using Copics a week and a half ago and now I've made 5 total...3 of those being TGF images! I've fallen in love with both TGF and Copics!

Dori said...

Super sweet card! Your coloring is fantastic and the papers are adorable!

Cheryl O said...

This is just precious! Love the pink in the hair, how adorable.... Great coloring job, just fantastic!

laney said...

Loving this card Dana so pink and girly!!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again

Dangina said...

Fabulous Job! Love your coloring and color choices! Good Luck and Thank You for joining in at Anyone for Anya!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Collette said...

Very cute! love her blond hair. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week.

Kerrie said...

Oh so sweet, you colouring is fantastic...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

The Crystal Elephant said...

Great card, love your colouring xx

Nat said...

She is wonderful! What a great card! Fabulous coloring and the works! Thanks for joining the fun at Anyone for Anya this week! :)


Michelle said...


Fantastic card, I just love your colouring, her hair looks amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)