Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Altered Dominoes with Copics Video Tutorial

Hi all!! I'm here today for icopic to show you an amazing way to use your copics reinkers!! See the bottom of this post for links to all of the products used to create these pendants.  This is what I will be making in the video:




Here's links to most of the products used:
Copic reinkers
Colorless Blender
Glossy Accents
X-Press It Adhesive Tape
Mini Mister

I can't wait to see what sort of things you inspire me with for our current challenge which is Anything but a Card.

Hugs~
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

WOW, these look amazing Dana...LOVE that effect. Your tutes are soooo good. Thanks for sharing with us :) Oh for more hours in the day!!!
Hugs xx

Dorcas said...

I LOVE this Dana! I went through a thing a year or two ago, decoupaging dominoes and covering them with Ultra thick embossing poweder and then making fridge magnets with them.
Such a cool idea!

Roxann said...

Soooo gorgeous! Who woulda thunk it!
Hugz,
Roxann

jimlynn said...

WOW Dana...these are beautiful! Now I'm off to look at the video!
Lynn

THERESA said...

WOW, girl, you are so good, these are just totally gorjuss, thanks for the tute!!
lotsa luv

Jacee said...

Oh my, how gorgeous!
Hugs Jacee

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is soo cool! I am gonna get some dominoes and try this!

Tracy said...

sigh . . . okay, I guess I have to put dominoes on my list of things to buy this week. :-) This looks like so much fun! I like Dorcas's idea of the fridge magnets. I never have enough magnets. Thanks for the tute girlfriend!

Erin said...

I went to Micheals and Joanns today looking for bails like yours. I couldn't find a thing. Where are yours from?

Brenda said...

Dana, girl where do you come up with your fabulous ideas? Seriously these are gorgeous! Your tutorials get better every time!!
Hugs~Bren

Anniebee said...

Just finished watching this vid and it's awesome! I altered a few dominoes a long time ago but I don't even know what happened to them now. This makes me want to try it again, using your tissue paper technique.

Anniebee