Monday, July 18, 2011

The Outlawz - Christmas/Winter in July

Our challenge for you this week at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge is Christmas/Winter in July.  You can make absolutely anything you desire as long as it follows the theme and includes a greeting. I've decided to pull out some Kraft CS and color with my pencils on this adorable image from Penny Black:
Here's a close up of the angels:
The background is quite plain but the dp is actually gorgeous with white script and postmarks that just didn't photo very well and I didn't want to cover that up! 
I hope you will get the chance to get started on your holiday cards and join us in our challenge this week ; )

Hugs~
Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty . love the punched edge to your card and the white detail
Lisa x

Marilyn said...

So pretty Dana! I've always admired the colouring on kraft but haven't done it... soon though.

NickelNook said...

It's just gorgeous Dana! I love to see your pencil coloring! So beautiful on the Kraft! Thank you so much!...Nancy :o)

Shari said...

Beautiful card Dana!

Becky said...

Stunning!!

Judy Tesla Stark said...

Beautiful!!

Frea said...

HiDana, gorgeous card, love the image and colouring on Kraft is so much fun don't you tink?! Hugs, Frea

Lawren said...

What a pretty card. I saw it on Outlawz and had to come for a closer look. I love it.

Marion said...

Wow Dana,
This is a stunning card. Love that delish paper and the PB image is so adorable. Colouring is awesome.
hugs
Marion

Anne Fenton said...

Nice Dana....love the little Angels.
Hugz
Anne

Sheree said...

Gorgeous! Wow! Gorgeous!! I love your angelic country chicks... you coloured them perfectly!! Great layout and love the papers you chose... You rock Dana!!

Brenda said...

Wow! I love how well you color on kraft paper. It is just gorgeous. And I love that DP!! Fabulous card, love the circular sentiment!
hugs~Bren

Tracy said...

I kept trying to think of what this card reminded me of and it finally hit me. Mary Engelbright! I think it's the gel pen doodles. LOL Whatever it is the card is fantastic. Your coloring on this is just SUPERB! :-)