Monday, July 25, 2011

The Outlawz - Shaped Cards

This week in The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge we want to see your shaped cards. I am recycling an older card that is one of my favorites! 
I've always loved the way the bubbles in the tub turned out. You can see her skin and the they still look transparent. This adorable image is from Mami Doodles.
Here's the inside so you can see my greeting:
Hope you will join us so I can see all of your fab shaped creations!!



Reflections from Granny said...

What a little cutie, those bubbles look like the real deal. Amazing coloring and such a cute face on this stamp. Hugs, Lori m

Starla B. said...

Awww! That's so cute!! I love the bubbles...they look amazing!

Brenda said...

Cute, cute, cute~~ Love those bubbles!! Love the inside of the card as well. Love the coloring of the bathtub. Super cute!!

jimlynn said...

Just darling! And yes, those bubbles are so, well...bubbly looking! Very cute.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh that is Bubbliscious !
Lisa x

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Those bubbles are fantastic Dana! Adorable image!

Donna Heber said...

So darn cute Dana! Those bubbles look awesome. I love the transparent look. Amazing!