Saturday, July 23, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge DT Call

Happy Saturday!! Is everyone ready for a great weekend? I am! Hubby has been travelling a lot so it will be nice to have him home. He is after all my designated bug/spider killer.. lol!
My friend Tracy is the Senior Designer/DT coordinator for Papercraft Star Challenge and they are looking for two people for their DT! They've just acquired The House Across the Bay as a new permanent sponsor. You have to check out that link! Their product is amazing and they generously provide goodies for the DT to work with.
So hurry... run... or click rather!! Tracy and Jan (Administrator) are waiting to hear from you. Good luck!

Hugs~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Dana!
I just joined the Outlawz & have become your new follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Donna Heber said...

I hope you were able to spend some time with your hubby over the weekend :-)