Monday, July 11, 2011

Things in the Garden

Our challenge for you this week at The Outlawz Greeting Cards challenge is to show us Things in the Garden. I am using an image from Squigglefly today that I think is so pretty!!

The sentiment says "Fill each day with simple pleasures".  The bird and butterfly as well as the papers are from K&Company. The little white frame is from Melissa Frances that I picked up last year at my LSS and have been hoarding!  I printed this on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor pencils. It was so much fun! The flourishes are from Quick Kutz and the velvet ribbon is also from my stash. 
I hope you will come join the challenge and let us know what's in your garden. Butterflies, fairies, lady bugs, frogs?? 
And thanks for everyone who prayed for Aime!! She's doing amazingly well! Still lot's of pain but all of that is inevitable, unfortunately.

Hugs~
Photobucket

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh so pretty!! Love the watercolor look. I love that frame. Gorgeous papers. And that image is beautiful!! Hugs~Bren

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Dana! The sentiment is perfect for the image, and I would probably have hoarded that fabulous frame too!!! Great card, my friend! Hugs...

jimlynn said...

So pretty, Dana. Beautiful water coloring too.
Lynn

Becky said...

This is gorgeous...Love the image and the details.

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Beautiful Dana! Love the image and that bird! Pretty papers too!

Frea said...

Hi Dana, that image is just stunning!! Gorgeous card hun! Hugs, Frea

Holly said...

beautiful coloring on this gorgeous image Dana. I love the flourish and the little bird in the corner.

tiggertastic said...

adore the scroll details

sarah x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful image .. so pretty
Lisa x

Colleen Holmes said...

Wow girl I don't think there is a medium out there made paper crafters you have not created something gorgeous with!! Totally beautiful and I love this image! Hugz, Colleen

quiltindiva said...

Dana, your card is absoluetly gorgeous!!!

Tracy said...

This really is lovely Dana. Watercolors are so soft and dreamy looking. A perfect look for your little garden scene.
Glad to hear your niece is doing well. :-)

Anniebee said...

OMG, this is a beautiful card! I expect no less from you but I still have the need to tell you how fabulous it is! LOL!

Hugs,
Anniebee