Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tulip Birgitta

You all know how much I love CC Designs by Christine Wooden. Today for icopic I've used Swiss Pixie Tulip Birgitta.
I first stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black before coloring with my copics. My designer papers are from Wild Rose Studio Girly Polka Dot paper pack.  I just love being able to grab a paper pack and know that everything in it will match ; )
Here's a close up of Birgitta:
And here's the color's I used:
The sentiment is from SP & Company and is called Lovely Labels. Here's a close up of how it was stamped on patterned paper and again on plain paper. I cut out the center oval and popped it up to create a frame:

I've got to mention X-Press It adhesive also! I seriously love this stuff!!  I hope you find time to play along in our challenge this week! Our challenge theme for this week is All About Birthdays. I love to see all of your beautiful creations and I really do get excited when I see my friends playing along with my DT challenges!! You are all the very best!!

Hugs~
Photobucket

16 comments:

Trina said...

She's lovely! Loving your popped up frame!

Lisa Jane said...

oh so beautiful - love the butterflies
Lisa

Brenda said...

Love it. Love the butterflies. Colored beautifully. You know I love this image! I love the popped up sentiment frame. Great idea!!!
Hugs~Bren

Julie said...

My goodness your colouring is sooooo impressive! And what a stunner of a card to highlight your talent! Love it,Julie x

Jacee said...

How lovely Dana, shes a real sweetie!
Hugs Jacee

Patti J said...

What a little doll! Love those CC Designs! Just got an order in yesterday! Beautiful coloring my friend, and didn't know that Express it had an adhesive - off to check it out!

Frea said...

Hi Dana, lovely card, great colours and the butterflies are gorgeous! HUgs ,Frea

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

So very cute Dana! Love the dots, your coloring and the butterflies!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Dana she is gorgeous! Love your card and hope to play along in the challenge too :)

Donna Heber said...

Dana,

What a gorgeous card! She is precious and your coloring always amazes me. I hope you are having a good summer.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Dana, your coloring is fantabulous and your design is picture perfect.
Blessings,
Teresa

Anne Fenton said...

Sooo cute Dana....your coloring is wonderful!
hugz
Anne

Roxann said...

FANTASTIC as always, Dana! I love your awesome coloring talent and the way you lay out a card! This is gorgeous!!
Hugz,
Roxann

Ann said...

Adorable card Dana; beautiful coloring!!! Love the sentiment framed like you did. Also love the X-Press It Adhesive (my new favorite). :)

Anniebee said...

She's soooo cute, Dana! Thanks for the very sweet comment you left on my blog today. I can't tell you how happy I am to be back and doing what I love again. Those were a couple of the longest weeks of my life in recent memory! LOL

Hugs,
Anniebee

{Chrissie} said...

Wonderful job, Dana! I adore your coloring skills!