Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YNS - Ellie Loves Walking her Dog

It's my turn to show you some of the amazing products Lora is carrying at One Crazy Stamper!  Look at this adorable stamp from Your Next Stamp!!
This fall cutey is Ellie Loves Walking her Dog. I played around with a few different backgrounds and I finally decided I like this one the best.  I first created my sky and grass using the technique you can view here. Originally I had the clouds in but I knew I really wanted the swirls to show up to simulate gusty fall winds.  The swirls were achieved by misting a swirl background stamp with colorless blender.
Here's a close up:
Did you notice the cute little tights I gave her? I created those with a sepia copic multiliner.
My rhinestones in the lower right corner sure didn't photo real well, but they're there!
Stamp - Your Next Stamp Ellie Loves Walking Her Dog
Copics and Colorless blender
Memento Ink
X-Press It Adhesive Tape
Spellbinders Nestabilies

Thanks so much for coming by to have a look! We sure hope you will join our recipe challenge this month. It's a simple recipe:
1 Image
2 Designer Papers
3 Embellishments
And remember to check out the DT Blog every day to see what the rest of our amazing team has in store for you! These ladies are TALENTED!!



Lisa Jane said...

oh i love that swirly background really effective and pretty
Lisa x

Frea said...

Hi Dana, love that swirl background, gonne check out how you did that!! Great card, love the image. Hugs, Frea

Brenda said...

Fabulous Dana, I really thought the background was embossed. Love the texture you got with your misting of the stamp! What a darling image. I love how you colored her. As always, your coloring is amazing!! Super cute card. I love your grass tufts. I think I went overboard!!

Patti J said...

OMG, Dana - how cute is this!!! Great job, my friend! You always surprise and amaze (and inspire) me! Hugs!!!

Starla B. said...

Super cute! That background is awesome! I thought it was dp until I read your post. Absolutely fabulous!!

jimlynn said...

So cute, Dana...love the little swirls in the sky too! Very cute card.

faithnme said...

Dana I love the Background.. Love coming by to see your creations..I must say that I am becoming a "Huge" Fan..:0)))

great details and coloring


Sara I. said...

How utterly adorable! Love the diecut shape you chose and the fabulous embossing! I could sit at your coloring for hours - just gorgeous!