Monday, August 1, 2011

Copic and Mixed Media Journal page

I'm am constantly working in my art journal and have really made it a part of my daily life. Whether I just sketch for a few minutes, doodle, create some backgrounds... whatever strikes my fancy.  Here's the latest page and even now I wouldn't say it is really finished. In the morning I plan on adding some more detail work. 

Here's a short video showing my binding machine (love it!!) a few of my sketches and a few still photo's of my coloring process.
I apologize in advance for some of the shoddy photography!


Hugs~
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lori m said...

Dana,

Thank you for sharing your fabulous art journal pages, I sit here jaw dropping and drooling at how beautiful your work is.

Hugs, Lori m

faithnme said...

Wow another Great Video.. and I love that>>> it was about your Art Journal.. I think She looks "gorgeous' we are all "unique" in our own way

Hugs

Colleen Holmes said...

Very nice coloring Dana!! Love the shine in the hair and great video! TFS, Hugz, Colleen

Brenda said...

Dana, such a great video. I love your process of coloring. The end result is gorgeous. I love how your art journal is turning out. I look forward to many more pages.
And hey, what is wrong with reality TV?!! LOL

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is beautiful Dana! always love seeing your work!

Min said...

Dana - I came across your blog (and AMAZING tutorials) from the icopic blog. What inspiring work you do and wonderful tips you share! Thanks for sharing your craft!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Annika said...

You have just got it all - mad skills and amazing creativity! I must say I'm a wee bit jealous. I really love the idea of art journal but not really sure I could pull it off :)
Hugs
Annika

Mel X said...

Fabulous.

Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Anniebee said...

Beautiful!I need you to show me how to make videos! I just love watching yours! This page is gorgeous and I love all the little ladybugs and dangling hearts! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates reality tv! The only ones I watch are singing competitions, as I'm a sucker for a beautiful voice.

Hugs,
Anne

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Oh! I love this :D make me think of the artist Amy Brown :D