Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TGF - Creeper Crew Monday

Have you been enjoying your week? I have been! You know how every once in awhile it's like a fire's been reignited for the ol' mojo? I feel like I've got mojo to spare so for all of ya's feeling a little, you know, just "eh"... let's get excited!!! 
Even though I've colored this image before, using new colors made her feel like a brand new stamp to me. Here's Creeper Crew Monday from The Greeting Farm:
I would've never have gone to this color palette but I got my inspiration from the gorgeous papers by Authentique and I really like how it turned out! Even those little touches of pink were perfect for her pink tipped hair : ) Here's a close up:
Does this girl lack attitude? I almost thought about using the sentiment "As if.." but didn't know if people still said that... it's kinda 80's or maybe it was the 90's, lol! What I did use for the sentiment I pieced together from both the Amy R Sassy Sentiments set (DIVA)  and Lawn Fawn's Sophies Sentiments  (love you) onto a ticket stamp from my stash and I think it works pretty good.
Here's the copic colors I used:
The other stand by's are my Memento Ink, X-Press It adhesive tape and Tim Holtz Distress Inks (for this card I used Walnut Stain). I seriously don't know if I can make a card without those three : )


Well, that's all from me for today but don't forget to come back on Friday to join us for our blog hop at icopic!! My first one as part of this team and I am really excited! Also, I hope to see you in the challenge this week and how about uploading some of your copic projects to our Facebook page?  That's a great place to add anything you are working on that may not fit this weeks challenge.

Hugs~
Photobucket
Challenges:
My Time to Craft - Use something with the letter "G" (girl)
Shopping our Stash - Weakest link (see blog for details) Mine are girly stamps, spellbinders, papers and of course... Copics)
The Stamping Boutique - Stripes and Dots (her shirt has stripes)
Paper Playtime - Anything goes

16 comments:

Patti J said...

Goodness, she has some sassy 'tude, doesn't she? What a darling card, Dana, and of course, your coloring is beautiful! Go ahead and send me some mojo, I'm not too proud to ask! lol...have a great day!

Frea said...

Ow cute cute cute, and such great designpaper, love those colours. Hugs, Frea

Love crafts forever said...

Oh how awesome this colours combo looks on her. Very lovely card.
Hugs Nat

krafty-kutz said...

found ur link from facebook..so im doing my rounds following u all xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh the colours are fabulous .. as Is the dp- so pretty
Lisa x

Tana said...

What a great card. I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

Colleen Holmes said...

Love your card and that paper is super sweet! Great coloring as always! Hugz

Brenda said...

oh my gosh Dana, this is so fabulous. I love these colors. Love the grey, yellow pallette. I love the coloring of your image with that touch of pink hair. And I love your sentiment ticket. So stinkin cute!!!
Hugs~Bren

Reflections from Granny said...

Gorgeous, I love how you color in the hair it just shines so pretty.

Hugs, Lori m

E.T. said...

Super fabulous Dana!


Thank you very much for taking time out and commenting at Feline Playful! See you at the Feline Thankful Party!!!

Ambrella (Catherine) said...

Great card. I love this stamp.
Hugs

Anniebee said...

OMG, girl! Your mojo is working in overdrive, huh? This is just too cute! Love, love, love the pink tips in her hair and her outfit is quite befitting her uniqueness! I love the new technique you used on the Little Umbrella too. I'll have to try that one because sometimes I just don't like those black lines being so prominent... and sometimes I do! LOL! I have been missing all your LMBOs!

Hugs,
Anne

Jacilynn said...

this is super sweet! I love the hair color, kind of strawberry blond! Great card Dana!

Miranda said...

great card Dana, lovely and your DP is fab
thanks for joining TSB challenge this week
gr
Miranda

Lesley said...

Very cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

alicaz said...

fabulous! Love the papers and her hair too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)