Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Coffee in my Bathrobe.... Heaven!

Except with my curly hair you will never catch me in curlers, ha! But check out cute Coffee Kiki La Rue:
My papers are Echo Park Victoria Gardens. I love hot pink and orange together! I think I've been trying to get in as many bright colored cards as possible before the more somber tones of fall. Although I love a great fall palette also!
Here's a close up of the Copic coloring:
Although she looks popped up, she isn't. That is shading added with the V91 and V93. Sorry, sometimes I forget to add some of the final colors to my list. I added it after adding my "halo" around her with the YR's. Those tones blended too much with her skin so I needed to add something to make her "pop". Here are all the other copic colors I used:
I cut her out with my circle Nestie and backed with another scallop Nestie.  My sentiment is also from CC Designs. I don't see Amy R's Sassy Sentiments in the store at the moment but lots of other cute ones to choose from! Some final touches of Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade and some white gel pen faux stitching and I think we are done : )
Thanks for looking! Come back everyday to see all the amazing projects by my One Crazy Stamper teamies!!
Here's links to my stand by's! I don't think I make a card without these:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Punches and Die Cuts
All That Scraps - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Favorites (Fav stamp and colors!!)
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Have a Latte Day (anything to do with latte's or coffee)



NickelNook said...

She's so cute Dana! I love that color combination too! When my daughters were young; one wore pink and one wore orange! lol Love the sentiment too!...Nancy :o)

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. you don't see may people in curlers these days ! what a cute image and i love the orange!
Lisa x

Brenda said...

Dana, I bet curlers as big as that might tame some of your curls! haha!
You know I love this card. I think one of my all time fave images!! And sentiments!! Great design, love orange and pink. love the shading with these colors, great depth shown!
luv and hugs~Bren

Lisa M said...

Fantastic card!!! You've truly made this little image shine. :D
Thank you for playing with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and
mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.

Danni said...

Fun colors!! Wonderful card!

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card.


Sheree said...

Adorable! This is just fantastic Dana! If I looked that good in the morning even without rollers... geez, I'd wear my houscoat all day long!
Love it!

Choccy said...

Super cute card !!!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Favorites' challenge.. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)
Choccy x

Adrian said...

Wow, she is adorable!

Gaynor said...

What a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Linda Palmer said...

What a darling card. Your image is so cute and sweet and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Tracy said...

LOL I don't need the curlers either. Natural curl--a bain or a blessing??????? :-) I love the popped up effect you got with the shading.

Anniebee said...

Very cute, Dana! She's not the style of digi I like to work with but she is pretty cute. I love the addition of the V shades to her skin. I often use violet to shade skin as I think it gives it a more realistic appearance. It also adds depth and mood, in my opinion. Great job!

Amanda R said...

Great coloring and I love love love that dp! Great card! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

So pretty Dana! Love the butterflies!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Wish I looked that cute in the mornings!!