Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fizzy Moon Celebrations - Wish Upon a Star

I've got another adorable stamp line from icopic. Look at this cute guy:
That cutey is called Wish Upon a Star from Fizzy Moon Celebrations. I love a stamp set that comes with a sentiment also and this one has three to choose from as well as some accent stars! That's a whole lot of bang for your buck!
Our challenge this week is to add some glitter and I might've gone a little overboard {hehehe}
I covered the star with Glossy Accents and then a generous sprinkling of glitter.
See in the top pic those glitter strips on my sentiment panel? It is ssoooooo easy to get great strips like that when you use X-Press It Adhesive! I've even done it around circle nestie shapes before also. It is amazing!
My checked papers are from Wild Rose Studio Gorgeous Ginghams paper pack. And I think that it all from me this week. I hope you will be joining our Glitter challenge and don't forget to share your projects with us on Facebook too!
fzcs04 pp013_3 dp-gac17042
dsh6_4 fullpadtuxedoblack MarkerPicture
icopic46 images  


 


 
Hugs~
Photobucket

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Dana, this is adorable. Just love your image and all that glittah!!!! Stunning layout too. hugs Sharon x

Reflections from Granny said...

Dana this is just cute, love the glittery star. Hugs, Lori m

jimlynn said...

Lovin' that fabulous star on this cute, cute card! Great design too.
Lynn

Roxann said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this! Your card and bear are precious! Oh, and one cannot have too much glitter!!

Marilyn said...

I love this Dana... the whole card is gorgeous and perfection. Your colouring, the layout, the image... it's all so great!

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Dana simply adore that image, so cute, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Sherry Kushibab said...

Dana, one can never have too much glitter - love that little fella, from your fab coloring to the lovely layers you have used. As usual just lovely!! Hugs to you.

Danni said...

Love all the sparkle!!So cute!

Tracy said...

Keeeeute! That little bear is adorable and I love all the sparkle and stars. Really cute design. Love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How sweet, I love your glittered star, wow! What a fun idea to use glitter around your shapes, now you have me thinking...

Donna Heber said...

Dana,

So adorable! I love the glitter star and cute bear.

Lynne Armstrong said...

He's absolutely adorable Dana. LOVE your glittery star :)
Gorgeous colouring as always.
Hugs xx

Sharri said...

Hi Dana!
That little guy is just adorable!! You can never have too much glitter!
Hugs!!

Mel said...

Dana, your card is fabulous. Your image is just so adorable and I love the glitter and sparkle.

Sylvia said...

super duper cute and soooo adorable! looooove all the bling and your coloring is fantastic - as always!
{hugs} Sylvia

Brenda said...

I don't know how I missed this fabulous card on Wednesday. It is so darling and I love the star. So fun!! Darling image and love the extra detail like the glittered sentiment panel. Super cute!!
Hugs~bren

Anniebee said...

This little guy really is cute and I love the way the shadow falls across the top part of his face, as if that star is really blocking the light! Oh, and there is no such thing as too much glitter! Love it! I just posted my card for PAM and it has another Phee McFaddell image on it. You have to try one of them if you haven't already.

Hugs,
Anne

Annie said...

such fabulous sparkle, and a cutie too!
hugs, annie x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, that is the cutest little bear. :) Love all the sparkle on the star...you can never have too much sparkle!! :)