Wednesday, September 14, 2011

icopic - Waiting Tilda

What a fun challenge we have this week at icopic, High Contrast coloring!! I love this Magnolia stamp called Waiting Tilda:
To me she looks like she's praying so the sentiment from SP and Company set Lovely Labels is just perfect!!  My papers are Wild Rose Studio.
I showed you last week on my Fizzy Moon card how I use the X-Press It Double sided Adhesive tape to add glitter. Here I used the 1/8" width around my oval nestie shape:
Here's the copic colors I used:
I hope you will show us your stuff this week in our  challenge. Also, please share any of your other copic projects with us on our Facebook page. You may just find yourself highlighted on our Saturday post : )
110104028-1 pp011_3 MarkerPicture fullpadtuxedoblack dsh6_4
sp2017_1 weeklychallenge47 images

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Inspired by Song Title or Movie (Amazing Grace)
Magical Monday - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia  - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Anything Goes




Hugs~
Photobucket

21 comments:

Celeste said...

Absolutley beautiful card.

sara said...

Oh Tilda is absolutly adorable! Love your colouring and that shade of pink, really beautiful!

Joey said...

Beautiful card Dana, love those swirls. Joey x

Lori m said...

Dana, she's just precious, I just love seeing all your new colored digi's.

Hugs, Lori m

Lisa Jane said...

oh Tilda looks so pretty - what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Brenda said...

So pretty!! I love the gorgeous colors you used. Love the polka dot papers and charm on the ribbon. Great card Dana!!
Hugs~Bren

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in with a chance to win this week's prize all you need to do is leave a comment for one or more of the entries this week and let them know you saw their creation on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!!!!
Rene :D

Frea said...

Hi Dana, what a lovely card, amazing colouring, love the pleats on Tilda's dress. Hugs, Frea

Jacee said...

What a lovely Tilda Dana, such pretty colours, a lovely card.
Hugs Jacee

Danni said...

So very sweet!! gorgeous coloring as always!! and I love the sparkle!

jimlynn said...

I just drool every time I come to your blog and see the wonderful coloring! LOVE this one with those pretty flourishes too.
So pretty.
Lynn

Marlene said...

This is ADORABLE. I love your Tilda!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cute Dana! Love the purple and the flourish too! The sparkles are pretty too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dana :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and swirls are fab :-) ,, love the song title too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jennifer Shults said...

Wow this is stunning! I love the sparkle you have in there and your coloring is PERFECT!

Mary Lou said...

Awhh Dana this is just DARLING!!!!! Lovin the tape with glitter!!
Hugz

Martha said...

beautiful blog, thank you so much for leaving some love at my blog :)
visiting from Outlawz :)

Mary J said...

How very beautiful Dana! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

julieprice3 said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring
Hugs Julie P

alere.delmonte said...

Hi, Dana
Beautiful blog.Thank you so much
Love Magnolia

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card - and great song choice as well :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx