Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneezing Henry for One Crazy Stamper

This is just nuts!! It's already September!!! I seriously cannot fathom how quickly time is flying by! But another month means another challenge at One Crazy Stamper. This month we have a sketch from our wonderful DT Coordinator Jacilynn!
Ok, so those of you that know me pretty well are probably chuckling to yourself right about now, huh? I am notorious for not being able to stick to a sketch! (even when I have them months in advance!!) But this one is pretty easy and I did, I really did!
That's Sneezing Henry from Whiff of Joy. Would you like to see a close up of my sick little friend:
Almost makes you feel sorry for him, doesn't it?  I don't have pics of my colors I used for this one but I do know he was colored with E70's. The peachy tones in his ears, tail and tummy are R02. 
Now for all the links:
I hope you will get a chance to play along in our challenge this month : )

Hugs~
Photobucket

13 comments:

Brenda said...

He is a cutie. poor little guy!! Great card, great sketch!!! You did good!!!
Hugs~Bren

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card and you did very well sticking to the sketch :) they're for inspiration right?! Have a great weekend!

Rosie said...

Love the card! September is the beginning of my favorite time of the year! I'm super excited!

Danni said...

How cute!!

Patricia Garcia said...

What a cutie Henry is, I am starting to catch a cold and not feeling too good. Great take on the sketch Dana!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anne Fenton said...

This is soooo cute...love it!

Sue said...

Dana, he is so cute. Like the paper combination.

Mel said...

Hey Dana, this is just too darn cute. I love it.

Sylvia said...

I **love** 'Henry' and you did such a great job on this card! Love everything about it, just adorable!
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
{hugs} Sylvia

Carole said...

Hi Dana, I love that little mouse. He is adorable and so is your card.

Anniebee said...

Awww, the poor little guy! Love the way you made his eye look like it's watering. I can sympathize with him as I used to get hay fever really bad from September to the first freeze, which sometimes didn't occur until January or February, when I lived in Houston. You did a great job on him.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Sarah said...

omg he's the cutest! What a fab card!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Just like the analogy that many mainstream evangelists take too far in this time and day regarding the Heaven and Hell as a specific place. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa Bags[/url] You can only cross through this border by public bus from where you can board at the Jurong East Bus Interchange, which is located right beside the Jurong East MRT station. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]http://www.goosecoatsale.ca[/url] Kxpuwoojn
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Tjehrvtpw [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] szujolikp