Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Swiss Pixies Sunflower Lula

Happy Wednesday!! Today for icopic I have another one of my favorite stamp lines! Say hello to Swiss Pixies Sunflower Lula:
I made this for my daughter to send to my mom. They've always been extremely close and this is perfect for the two of them! My daughter loves butterflies and my mom loves black eyed susans so we'll just pretend that's what those are ; )
I printed Lula with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. The sentiment is from SP and Company For Every Woman set and I stamped that with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa Brown. The sentiment was cut with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and while still in the die I airbrushed with YR18. I attached it to my card with some Divine Twine.  My papers are Wild Rose Studio. 
Here's a close up:
And these are the copic colors I used:
Thanks so much for looking!! I hope you'll play along this week with our "Red Hair" challenge!

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge - Anything Goes (must include a sentiment)
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes



Andrea said...

great card!!!!
hugs andrea

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is so sweet .. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Marilyn said...

Love this Dana! Wonderful colouring of course but I love the colours you've used... wish I was brave enough to orange/peach. Clever way to use the tag too!

Brenda said...

Another BEA-UTIFUL card. I love her!! I need to get back to coloring up these stamps. I love your red hair combo. Love these colors and those butterflies and papers!! Love it!!

Lori m said...

Hi Dana,

I know I commented on the Outlawz's already but had to drop by to say hi and once again, how beautiful this card is.

Hugs, Lori

NickelNook said...

Such a PRETTY card!, I mean black-eyed Susans are my favorites!...Nancy :o)

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness Dana! This is just over the top in beauty. So pretty in every way.

Patti J said...

Cute, cute, cute! I think this little Lulu is so stinkin' adorable! Sigh...however, I posted a card with her today, and my coloring makes me sad now that I see your coloring! lol.... (I was all ready to post photos to my blog and realized I'd forgotten to do sky, grass, shadows, etc.) Great job, Dana, as always!!! YOu rock, my friend :)

Tracy said...

Using all that orange to go with her read hair was very smart girlie! Awesome coloring and the twine is a fun extra. :-) Hugs!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

What a PRETTY PRETTY card!!!!

Anniebee said...

Adorable and beautifully colored! Oh, boy! A red hair challenge! Right up my alley! LOL! I'll have to see if I can get something done in time to enter it. I'm supposed to be making a shaped card right now but I've been watching your vids instead! LOL!


Adrian said...

Your coloring is awesome! Pretty card!

Roxann said...

Wow, Dana! This is gorgee-ous! Your coloring is perfection as always, gal! Miss ya!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Dana she is so sweet! I love the colors, her red hair :) and your layout with all the pretty butterflies. Hey, you're my featured art journal person on my blog tomorrow! Hugs, Jan

Crystal said...

So cute, love the layout and the cute little butterflies you added. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Paper Sundaes :)

Jacee said...

How lovely Dana, such a sweet card, I love the image.
Hugs Jacee

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, how sweet!!