Saturday, September 10, 2011

YNS September Release at One Crazy Stamper

We are so thrilled that Karen from Your Next Stamp has allowed One Crazy Stamper the privilege of revealing her September release!!
I decided to take a few of the girl stamps and create some mini shaped cards. It seems I am always short of cards when I just want a simple note so I thought these would be perfect:
Are they not adorable or what??!! I cut each card out of Kraft CS with a Spellbinders Label Seventeen Nestabiltie.  Then I airbrushed while still in the nestie shape with Copic E33. Then I just colored to my hearts content : ) Sorry I don't have lists of my colors but here's close ups of each one:




Make sure you also check the DT Blog to see more of this awesome release and what all of my teamies have done with them!
 

         


Hugs~
Photobucket

18 comments:

Frea said...

HI Dana, oh my you have been working! What a set of great card!! Lovely images, they don't need much ado!! Hugs, Frea

Patti J said...

OMG, what sweet images! Your cards are just adorable, Dana - thanks so much for sharing!

Michelle said...

These are all fantastic Dana!! So colorful & fun!

Brenda said...

AWESOME!!! (said in a very high sing-song voice!) How fabulous is this set of cards!! Your coloring is gorgeous as always. I love them all and your simple yet awesome design!!
hugs~Bren

Annie said...

these are just so cute Dana, and I love your bright colours. I get a little frightened using my bright Copic pens .. .. need to practice with them a bit more to get out of my pastel comfort zone!
enjoy the rest of your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are adorable, must go check out the store (oh no!) I like your idea of making them shaped and using your air brush for a little extra detail, nice! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Sylvia said...

awww.. they are super adorable! I love YNS stamps but YOU really make them shine with all your talent in coloring and design! GREAT creations!!!
{hugs} and have a great weekend!
Sylvia

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are soooo cute
Lisa x

Maria said...

These are very cute cards! Maria x

Crystal said...

AWWW Dana these are FABULOUS, HOW SWEET are these images, totally ADORABLE..I LOVE YNS!! :) You really made these cuties come to life!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Adorable!

Sandra said...

Oh, each and every card is gorgeous! Hugs Sandra

Adrian said...

super duper!

Reflections from Granny said...

Darling tags Dana, I love looking at the things you make, a true artist and master of coloring.

Hugs, Lori m

Marlene said...

These are CUTE and your coloring is wicked fabulous!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Appreciate it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Well you KNOW I love YNS!! And this is without a doubt my most favorite release ever!! You've done such a FANTASTIC job with all of these little cuties!! Your coloring just blows me away!!

callyannc said...

These are too fun! I love the super girl! TFS CallyAnn

Melanie said...

Wow Dana, these a great little cards, I love all your bright colors & modern layouts. You've done the job perfectly, you've made me want to buy them all!! (but as you know my hospital expenses mean little spare money for stamps right now!) Aussie hugs, Mel xx