Thursday, October 13, 2011

Analinda and a Video

Hi everyone!  I hope you've been enjoying your week and have been able to carve out some crafting time. I've got one of my favorites to share with you today,  although I must admit, after seeing what some of my teamies have done with this image I am a little intimidated. But here goes, meet my version of Analinda available at the Crafts and Me store:
I hadn't planned on adding all the ephemera  and almost completly covered my scrolls, but, oh well. Sometimes you've just got to go with the flow. Here's a few close ups:
Sorry, I don't have my color swatches for you this time. But here's the list:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Lips: E04, R21
Eyes: B04, B00
Hair: YR24, YR21, YR31
Dress: BG18, BG72, BG11
Wood: E35, E33, E31
Rocks: E71, YG95  and gasp...I cannot find my E70, so I used a Prismacolor Marker in Light Mocha
Water: BG49, BG10, BG000
Sky was airbrushed with B21

My digital camera has bit the dust for recording. I was finally able to replace it and I used the opportunity to film for the first time to show you how I colored Analinda's face. I hope you enjoy it. Click here to watch the video.

Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you in our "Orange" challenge this week ♥



Lisa Jane said...

oh its beautiful. And thank you for the video
Lisa x

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Sweetie how can I even begin to express the beauty that this card beholds? Speachless is what I am. You never cease to dazzle me! And I CAN'T WAIT to watch your video!!!
Hugs Bonnie

jimlynn said...

Stunningly beautiful - as always! She looks so real. Gorgeous card.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my dearest! I've just finished watching your video and I'm totally wowed!!! Thank you I shall give your face coloring technique a try!
Mwah Bonnie

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's beautiful Dana, I LOVE Hannah Lynn images :)

Maria said...

This is stunning! You colour beautifully! Maria x

Peggy T. said...

I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.



Regan said...

Stunning Dana! The coloring is wonderful and I love all the fabulous layers! TFS, Regan

cosh said...

Oh how beautiful Cosh ;o) And thank you ever so much for the nice comment in my blog. ;o)) I hope you'll enter in my Cosh as well. Cosh Hospital by pR

Country Mouse said...

Beautiful!!! :)

Carole said...

I've gotta tell you, I've never been interested in people stamps before, but your work has got me interested! I love the girl's image here.

Packer and movers Bangalore said...

Packer and movers in Nodia The Packers have lots of owners nobody knows instead of one owner who doesn't know squat Packer and movers delhi

Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

priyanka hrmarketing said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Best online laptop store India