Saturday, October 1, 2011

Got Candy?

It's October and that can mean only one thing, it's a brand new challenge at One Crazy Stamper. Our new challenge for you all this month is Fall/Halloween.
I have this adorable stamp from Your Next Stamp to show you called Got Candy?

Along with that adorable sentiment and here's a close up of that:
The sentiment along with the very back panel were all distressed with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spiced Marmalade.
I stamped with Memento Ink and colored with copics. Here's a close up of the colored bits:
You can see how I make my dotty backgrounds here. Here's the copic colors I used:

I used my Spellbinders to cut the shape. I don't see that exact label at the store but Lora has quite a few that are similar. 
Thanks so much for looking and I hope you will join our challenge this month!

Hugs~
Photobucket

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

A perfect Halloween card and so very cute. Love that image - especially the nose on the witch! LOL! Precious card.
Lynn

Lori m said...

Dana, this is so stinking cute,

Hugs, Lori m

Patti J said...

Dana, your little Halloween folks are adorable! The coloring is amazing, as always, (look at those fabulous capes!) and I am loving the witches nose - lol...you rock!

CraftyLoops said...

Fantastic card, love the colours. Lee x

DoodleDee Designs said...

Dana this is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is out of this world. I love it.

Diana

Jacee said...

Super card Dana, very 'spooky'!
Hugs Jacee

Brenda said...

Dana, this is fun. I love this image. So stinkin cute! Love the bright colors and that fabulous design!
hugs~Bren

Mel said...

Awwww, Dana, this is just sooooo adorable. So beautifully colored and such a fun stamp.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh WOW!! These cuties are a new YNS favorite of mine!! Just Adorable.