Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Guest DT at Papercraft Star Challenge

When my good friend and former DT teamie Tracy asked me if I would like to be a Guest DT at Papercraft Star Challenges I jumped at the chance! Especially when she told me that the challenge is Fall Leaves! I adore fall cards, leaves, pumpkins, ghourds... the list can go on and on! I think it's because I love all those textures and colors! So, I had this image in mind but I had to get permission first.
  Almost every stamp and digi company has an angel policy.  Each company or artist will lay out for you very plainly what you can and cannot do with their images. Case in point, I wanted to use Mo Mannings The Big One. I know from reading Mo's angel policy that she requests that you do not merge her images with others than hers without her consent. I emailed Mo the pic of what I wanted to do and she said it was fine. I could have just as easily cut the image out but I really like to merge my digi's into my frame if possible. I used the frame from The House Across the Bay Victorian frames series. 
Isn't that frame gorgeous?!! And Mo's little guy struggling with "The Big One", priceless! Here's a few close ups:
I added some Fall Mix Flower soft for some fall leaves on the ground. If you would like to see how I color pumpkins with copics you can check my video here.
I created the border at the bottom with my EK Success leaf border punch. It was plain white paper and I just pounced Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey onto my craft surface (my ceramic tile) and then spritzed with water. Then I just laid the paper into those puddles. I kept doing that until the paper was covered. I also gave it a spritz with bronze Glimmer mist.
I love how the staple looks like the vein of the leaf!! I also cut some apart and added those up in the left corner, along with some copper glitter all around the edge of the black CS.

Here the Copic colors I used

So c'mon!! Join us over at Papercraft Star Challenge and show us your fall leaves! I can't wait to see them!
Hugs~
Photobucket

53 comments:

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! It was so much fun to have you join us this week and you created such an amazing card for us. Thanks for being our guest girlfriend! :-)

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

omg I LOVE your stamp, hes so cute and strong, I doubt I could carry that, LOL The leaves are fun, your whole card rocks ;)
TFS Cindy from T O

Lisa Jane said...

this is stunning Dana .. i just love the pumpkins and the gorgeous colours. Fab leaves too
Lisa x

NickelNook said...

Gorgeous, Dana! An absolutely fabulous compilation of the stamps you used! I love it!...Nancy :o)

Brenda said...

Dana, another fabulous card. Love how you merged your images. I need a tut on how to do that!! Maybe I should just take a college course!! But why do that when there is youtube, right? Your coloring is so gorgeous, as is this fabulous image!! Cute, cute, cute!!!
Hugs~Bren

Thea said...

Wow, the first thing i saw was your coloring, thats just amazing!
I wish i could that too :-(
Beautiful card!
(sorry for my school-english)
Hugs
Thea

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you SO much for being our GD this week at Papercraft Star. I am just crazy about how you put the whole card together. I confess I peeked at it weeks ago, and could not wait to put it up on our challenge blog! Hope you will agree to come back again !

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Adorable Dana! Fabby coloring! The frame is gorgeous too!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Oh my Dana, this is simply beautiful!!! I had no idea you could merge digi images. Your coloring is out of this world fabulous!!!

Anitra

ferrellgraph-x said...

Dana I am so thrilled you have been a guest designer with us! You have mad coloring skills and I am so inspired by your work! Fabulous card! I am in total awe of your pumpkins!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Kim Duran said...

Dana, what a treat it was to have you as our guest this week at Papercraft Star! Your card is simply gorgeous! I love all the leaves and your coloring is amazing!

Regan said...

Hi Dana!! Your card is just gorgeous! I love your use of the THATB frame and the image is just adorable. Your coloring is fabulous and I really like the addition of the staples on the leaves. Fabulous work! I am so glad you participated as this weeks guest designer at Papercraft Star!

Anonymous said...

buy cheap tramadol tramadol hcl gout - tramadol no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

purchase ativan buying lorazepam online in the uk - ativan side effects short term

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cod tramadol dosage 15 lb dog - buy tramadol money order

Anonymous said...

tramadol online dose of tramadol - is tramadol for dogs an nsaid

Anonymous said...

tramadol online symptoms of tramadol addiction - tramadol 50mg norsk

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol online - buy tramadol online without a prescription

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan metabolism - ativan rebound anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol mastercard order tramadol next day - buy tramadol tablets

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol hydrochloride online - tramadol 50 mg and alcohol

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online reviews order tramadol online with mastercard - tramadol overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online cheap 2mg klonopin overdose - klonopin side effects seizures

Anonymous said...

tramadol buy tramadol hydrochloride 100 mg side effects - buy tramadol online dogs

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol for dogs - buy tramadol online in usa

Anonymous said...

buy generic ambien ambien side effects joint pain - ambien cheap usa

Anonymous said...

clonazepam mg best high klonopin - klonopin dosage side effects

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan side effects sleep - ativan 5mg side effects

Anonymous said...

generic ambien ambien pill id - generic ambien medication

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol 350 mg soma drug strengths - soma 01915

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol hcl dosage - 100 mg of tramadol

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cash on delivery tramadol dosage for depression - tramadol zydus 50 mg

Anonymous said...

buy clonazepam online klonopin withdrawal schedule 1 mg - long does 2mg klonopin stay system

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with cod tramadol 93 58 pill - tramadol addiction help usa

Anonymous said...

soma online online drugstore+soma - soma san diego box office

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol online tramadol 714 - kids getting high tramadol

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online mastercard overnight tramadol dosage women - tramadol 50 mg ingredients

Anonymous said...

ambien online generic ambien online cheap - buy ambien online forum

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription generic name soma compound - buy soma a+

Anonymous said...

discount ambien ambien withdrawal and dizziness - where to buy ambien cheap

Anonymous said...

generic ambien ambien cr using side effects - ambien side effects nightmares

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without a script purchase tramadol cod shipping - buy tramadol with mastercard

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol hcl nih - tramadol 50mg buy online

Anonymous said...

klonopin online where to buy klonopin online - generic form klonopin

Anonymous said...

soma pain soma muscle relaxer generic - legend soma online

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online buy lorazepam online us - addiction to ativan

Anonymous said...

tramadol online order tramadol online next day - buy tramadol 50mg

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol tramadol no prescription fedex - buy tramadol ultram

Anonymous said...

tramadol buy buy tramadol online with cod - tramadol high mg

Anonymous said...

ordering ambien online ambien 10 mg recreational - ambien and alcohol side effects

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 180 tramadol high similar - tramadol 627 get high

Anonymous said...

cheap generic soma cheap haircut soma - buy somatropin online

Anonymous said...

ambien order online no prescription overdose of ambien cr - ambien and alcohol and weed