Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kiki LaRue Latte - icopic

As soon as fall got here I started hearing all the happy comments of how excited everyone was to get their hands on their pumpkin lattes again. So, what a perfect opportunity to mask together Kiki LaRue Latte and Swiss Pixie Fall Scene?
If you missed Sami's post on how to mask two stamps together you can see that here.
I masked in both ways, two stamps together and then I also created a mask for my airbrushing. Here's some pics of that process:
I had lined my stamps up with my Stamp a ma jig (is that the name?) so I could stamp the images in the exact same place twice. Then I cut out the second one to use as the mask.

I airbrushed my sky in with B21.
It's hard to see but I also airbrush in the ground with E31. But that got covered up eventually with some fall mix Flower soft.
Can you see her little bandana? That was a ball to doodle with my black copic multi liner and added dots with my copic opaque. Here's a close up of that:
One last close up of that adorable brad by Milton (that btw.. matches Kiki's Latte cup!!)
Copic colors I used:
Ok, I think that about covers it! Geesh, did I hold you hostage long enough? Now you are free to roam blogland and I hope your surfing will bring you to our Masking Challenge this week!



Brenda said...

Oh my goodness. Of course a pumpkin latte!!! I love this card!!! Like, really, really, really love this card!! LOL. I did treat myself with one of these latte stamps, I might have to add pumpkins when I get a chance to play with it!! There are so many fun details to this card. I love them all!!

jimlynn said...

A big WOW on the entire card! Great job with the masking/airbrushing/coloring/and everything else!!! LOVE that little bandana you created doodling too. VERY pretty card.

Jacee said...

What a super card Dana, fab colouring, a lovely card!
Hugs Jacee

Adrian said...

beautiful, as always!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

beautiful, love your card, that image is awesome, your coulouring...AMAZING

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Another adorable card Dana, love your coloring!

Mikaela said...

beutiful!!! i love your coloringskills!!