Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Miss Mirabelle

Hi everyone!! This is my very first challenge with the Crafts and Me team. Still super excited and when you take a look at this stamp you will see why! I adore her!!  Say hello to Miss Mirabelle by the artist Hannah Lynn available at the Crafts and Me store:
Did I just hear you gasp? I know, right??!! She is one of the most beautiful steampunk images I have ever seen!! Look at those mosaic wings! Here's a close up:

 Plus Crafts and Me has that amazing Steampunk frame to put her in. I chose to use the rectangle but there is also an oval with a little gear flourish that are gorgeous also!
I didn't add a sentiment but rather just did a grouping of charms that say love and a couple of keys:
I distressed my twill tape by pouncing my craft mat (I use a huge ceramic tile) with Distress Ink and then spritzing with water. Then I just soaked up the puddles with my bow and then used my heat tool to dry it. 
Here's the copic colors I used:
I sure hope you will get a chance to play along in our challenge at Crafts and Me this week. The theme is "use a digi". 

Challenges:
I find all of my challenges at Feline Playful
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes

Hugs~
Photobucket

18 comments:

Trina said...

Grr! I was halfway through my comment when my touchscreen decided I must have wanted to go to a different post! Anyway, I was basically saying how I don't get this steampunk craze, but that I really don't need to get it when things are this awesome! Your coloring is stunning! Love how you pulled the paper colors in...

Crystal said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Dana. You've coloured her in beautifully. hugs Sharon

Love crafts forever said...

Oh she is so gorgeous, the way you coloured her. And that frame just amazing.
Hugs Nataliya

mforquer said...

Oh Wow! This image is super gorgeous! Love it - and I bet it was fun to color too! You did a fabulous job!
hugs,
M

CraftyLoops said...

What a fabulous image, I love steampunk. Love all the gears and sprockets around her. Fabulous card. Lee x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i just love this.. the steampunk elements are fab
Lisa x

Kim Kelley said...

This is gorgeous Dana! The colors are just stunning!

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Dana
Hugs Jacee

Susie Little said...

Fantastic card Dana. I love Hannah Lynn images too.....so beautiful!
Thank you for playing along at Crafty card Makers xx

pinky said...

Beautiful creation Dana! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Danni said...

Wow!! This is just gorgeous! I can just sit and stare at it and all the details!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Stunning. Just STUNNING!!

Brenda said...

Seriously so gorgeous. Love that frame and those keys, but nothing holds a candle to your coloring!
hugs~Bren

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Gaynor said...

This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at CYP good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Mona E said...

I`m just sitting here in awe over your fantastic colouring. It is absolutely and totally jawdropping gorgeous!!! I`m so happy to have you on the team so i can get some more inspiration, hahaha. Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs...Mona

Tracy said...

Oh wow! She IS beautiful and a big part of that is the way you colored her. Love the nose! LOL That sounds silly but it looks really cool! :-) You're awesome girl!