Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ballerina Video is Up

Geesh, I thought I would never get these two vid's edited and uploaded! But I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to that kind of stuff, or maybe I should say determined ; ) Needless to say Part 1 and Part 2 of creating the ballerina mixed media box are up.  

Enjoy and I will list products and links down below
Products used:
Plain ol' acrylic craft paints. 
Dick Blick Matte Medium I really like this stuff! It is thinner than gel medium and Dick Blick brand is about 1/2 the cost of Golden.  I save my Golden Gel Medium for transfers and heavier papers.
Dick Blick Acrylic Retarder You can mix this into your paint or load it onto your brush like I do.
Faber Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens Love these!! You can see in the video that you can color them right onto your stamp and stamp with them.  I also used them to shade around the letters in "Dance". 
Signo Uni Ball White Gel Pen Best white gel pen ever!!

That's all I can recall off the top of my head. If I left anything out just leave a comment and I can edit the list ; )



Ann said...

Dana ~ I love this so much! Oh Goodie ~ Can't wait to have a look at this, and get started. I belong to a few mixed media groups, but your ballerina really has me inspired. One of my nieces is waiting for a card/project from me for her birthday. Hope I have all the products I need already. :)

Zulma said...

OMG !!!!!! Dana this is cool. One word for you STUNING!!!! Love the tutorial and I'm ging to try one, thanks for all tips and supply list that you use. TFS, big hugs, Zulma

Dorcas said...

Very cool, Dana!!!

Madge said...

Dana!! Dana!! Dana!! I was sooo happy to see your post at OCS - I was very worried about you dropping off the face of the earth for a bit. I hope you are well on the way to great health. I miss you too!! It just hasn't been the same at OCS since you left!!! Keep in touch. and scrolling down your blog has been such a treat! My, you are one talented gal! BiG HuGs, Madge

Harriet Hensley said...

WOW this is awesome..... thanks for the inspiration and sharing with us....

EmbossingQueen said...

Hi Dana, Thanks for sharing the videos with us. Your project is gorgeous and the video was very inspiring. Thank you for letting us "watch paint dry" with you! :-)

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Love your awesome work..thanks for sharing the tutorial.