Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sitting Wedding Tilda

After my mini album I was in the mood to color but not to dig through stamps and digi's. Luckily I have a folder a couple of inches thick of images that have been stamped and printed. I dug out quite a few but only got one completed to a card. Here's Sitting Wedding Tilda:
Ha! I had forgotten she was called Wedding Tilda when I started inking her up. As usual I was matching her to my K & Company papers. Somewhere down below all that stuff there is a BG (blue green for my non copic friends) stripe but it's pretty much obliterated now : )
I tried a different skin tone and used E11 and E13 along with my E00, E000 and E21 usuals. It looks much better in person and isn't quite so orange!
I had a ball making those flowers which were punched with my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punches.  I distressed them with Broken China Distress ink and then glued them all in place. Then I added a dot of glossy accents and then some blue micro beads to the centers. Here's a close up of them:
I also added some of that sugar stuff (sorry, can't recall the name and I am not in my craft room) to the borders of my Martha Stewart punched panel:
A girls got to have some glitz, right? All that left was the other Martha Stewart punched panel, some ribbon, a doiley, Fluer De Lis Spellbinders accents and the stamps from Inkadinkado (love to say that word... lol!)
All that's left is to get this little lady into some challenges : ) 
If you are interested I've added a new painting I did yesterday to my Paintings and Art Journal page. 
Thanks so much for breezing by!

The Ribbon Girl - Color (or Colour) Challenge 
4 Crafty Chicks - Stripes



Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous .. i just love the image so beautifully coloured and all the punched flowers
Lisa x

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Tracy said...

She's beautiful Dana! I love your coloring of course and the flowers turned out so pretty. I love microbeads! :-)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous detail...colours look wonderful together.

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Dana! Beautiful details all over this card! I have that K&Co paper pad too and sometimes those beautiful colors are hard to use but you have brought it all together beautifully! Tilda is colored SO nicely! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at SSiC!

Liefs Ineke said...

Your creation is beautiful. Thanks for joining lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia.

Hugs Ineke

Michelle said...

Dana - What a sweet card. Love this image and she is colored so sweetly. Love all the bling and embellies! Thank you for joining us this week at SSiC.

Traci M said...

Gorgeous coloring and details...I really love your added microbeads to those mini flowers, wuper details!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card and I like the colour of the dress Dana - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x