Saturday, August 4, 2012

Create a background using Mr Clean Eraser

Hi guys! I know I've drug some of you into the mixed media world kicking and screaming... lol! For my cardmaking friends I am hoping you try this technique to create some of your own design papers. Creating papers for backgrounds in some jewelry pieces is actually what got me into cardmaking in the first place ; )
Here's the video of how to create a background using a Mr. Clean eraser:

 Please do as I say and not as I do.. lol. Use rubber gloves and don't touch your face or anything else. I touched my face while I still had it on my hands. It wasn't anything severe, but enough to notice. Thank God I didn't rub my eyes!!
Here's a few pics of the completed page:




Close up of the puff paint on her collar.
Thanks for looking and yahoo!! We are getting some much needed rain. I love the sound of a thunderstorm when it isn't severe and scary. 

Hugs~
Photobucket

10 comments:

Dorcas said...

Awesome Dana!!!

Ann said...

Very Cool Dana!!! Always a pleasure to stop by your blog. :)

Zulma said...

WOW! this is so cool Dana! you amaze me everytime you do a tutorial. Good job!!!! Hugs, Zulma

Dana said...

This is SSSSOOOOO cool Dana. I live it. Where did ou get your circle template from?

Shari Nelson said...

Oh, so gorgeous! Where does one learn to paint like that? I've got to take some painting classes!!! 'Cause I want to be like you!!!!
I Love your work...

Becky said...

wow Dana, this is just awesome, and her face is just beautiful.

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my - this is wonderful and I loved watching your video! I want to try this! I just got a journal this week and I have a lot of magic erasers soooo I may give it a go! You are a very talented lady with your art work and composition - very inspiring.

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my - this is wonderful and I loved watching your video! I want to try this! I just got a journal this week and I have a lot of magic erasers soooo I may give it a go! You are a very talented lady with your art work and composition - very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around
on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in
Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
Feel free to surf my blog post - aromatherapy essential oils

Jamie Lynn said...

I loved this/ will try it.

LOVE your finished page, super ear dangles

xoxo