Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Hi guys! I am soooo excited to have finally gotten a new laptop!! A while back I had spilled an entire iced coffee on my laptop and while at the time it seemed the only thing damaged was the keyboard, it just was never the same. Slowly things started failing, most notably, the graphics driver.  I have spent the last day and a half trying to get things how I like it and syncing the two. This girl has waaayyy too many files!  
Today I am sharing a card I made using one of my new releases from Whimsy Stamps called Rapunzel. All digi's are on sale for 1/2 off until Friday!!
I guess it's no big secret that I love to color skin and hair = )
Here's the copic colors I used: 

 And just a close up of those cute little Martha Stewart punched butterflies with some stickles added to their wings. 
 Thanks so much for looking and I hope you get a chance to pop over to the sale ; )

Digitial Tuesday Challenge - Recipe 1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers and 4 gems
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes    Didn't read the rules, sorry ladies! 5 is the limit ; )
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Punches and Dies
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Photo inspiration for colors



Trina said...

Lovely she is! Honestly, I had to scroll back up to see the card because I was so focused on your gorgeous image and amazing coloring that I didn't even see the card!

Trina said...

And I'm glad you got your computer worked out. Nothing quite like a new computer!

Lisa Jane said...

what Beautiful hair Dana and i just love the butterfly papers
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Oh wow! Gorgeousness my girl! She's beautiful and your coloring--well you know I love your coloring. :-) Enjoy your new toy! Hugs!

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck.


jimlynn said...

Oh so lovely!!! As always, beautiful coloring too!

Glad you're up and running again with the new laptop!


Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

SO pretty!! Love the colors. Congrats on the new computer!! That is exciting...just be careful with those coffees! :)

Heather Santos said...

She's so beautiful Dana! I love all the new images!

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Dana! Your new image is beautiful and your coloring is outstanding! Love this!

Ribbon Girl said...

Great colouring - thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

Cazann49 said...

Beautiful card Dana..xx

NancyD said...

Fabulous coloring Dana - as always. The hair is such an inspiration. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create. NancyD

Mrs.B said...

This is a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring, but unfortunately, it cannot be considered for our Top 5 at TioT, as you have entered too many challenges (5 max).
Hope to see you next time.


rosie said...

gorgeous. love the colours x