Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tag, your it

Where has the month of August gone?? It's almost time for another digi release at Whimsy stamps and I've never gotten around to showing you my favorite stamp from this months release. I created this digi to use for my badge on Whimsy. Her name is Artist and let's just say I was inspired from real life.. lol! I've always got some sort of coloring tool in my hand. I like her and I hope you do too =o)
 Don't you just love my tech savy photo skills, lol!! All those markers are out on my desk while working on another project while I was waiting for the glossy accents to dry. 
Here's the copic swatches:

And the close up. Her shirt is paper pieced and shaded using of course, copics.


The glossy accents are reflecting but you get the gist, right? Color your world, great words to live by.

 I created the paper for this tag on plain ol' Georgia Pacific white cardstock. Many layers of acrylic paints, spray inks, masks and doodling with white gel pen. 
This is just a close up shot of the micro beads I added around the borders. 

Ooops, no close up of the fibers but they are purple and oh so fun to run through your fingers! Thanks so much for looking and I'll be back in a few days with the first of the September release.



Hugs~
Photobucket

4 comments:

Patti J said...

So pretty, Dana! She looks like you, actually :) Great backdrop for your photo, and oh my, so much eye candy on that tag! Beatiful, my friend! Those beads made me smile! Thanks for sharing :)

Tracy said...

She's awesome Dana! Love the purples the microbeads and the background you created on the tag. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

Love the colours in this tag and those beads are very cool. Great colouring Dana!

DɪᴅᴍᴏKɪᴛᴛᴇɴ said...

Hiya Dana! ^.^ my name is Dana too hehe, Love your blog, I blog about Art, I'm your new follower.
Welcome to follow me back:
http://purelyenchanted.blogspot.com/
Thanks !
XoXo