Friday, August 24, 2012


I have a card to share today. Have you figured out yet that I have a slight obsession with coloring hair? lol! Here's another version of a Rapunzel -ish girl. I originally created her for a watercolor painting I did so she was much larger and her little toes peeking out under her dress were so cute but that just doesn't translate well to these little images. But here she is:
The stamp is called Waiting available at Whimsy Stamps. I'm sorry I don't have my copic swatches for this one.  When I got my new laptop not all of my files backed up to my external hard drive like they should have. Very frustrating as I've lost 3 videos that were all edited and ready to be uploaded. Urrrggh! Oh well, can't complain too much can I? But I do have a close up of just her:
Lots of stickles on her dress and for once they actually photographed =0)
Thanks so much for looking and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Now to see if I can get her into some challenges. Am I the only one who creates a card then tries to find a challenge to fit her into? 

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes (You poor DT gals! I feel your pain, already over 500 entries!!)



NickelNook said...

Gorgeous card, Dana! Good thing you like to color hair because there's lots of hair there to color! It's wonderful!...Nancy :o)

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dana! Fantastic image and coloring!

Heather Santos said...

Oh, I LOVE her! This one and the Rapunzel one are my favorites. :) Of course all of them are gorgeous though. Now, seeing her all colored up makes me love her even more!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card and that coloring is awesome not only on her hair but everything else! Just wonderful!

Tracy said...

WOW! I think she must be kin to Goldilocks too. LOL Your coloring of her hair is amazing Dana. Gorgeous stuff your sharing with us GF. Hugs!

Terrie Purkey said...

Thanks so much for the AIB visit - there are so many new blogs to visit and it's such a pleasure to find one of someone so talented. Your cards and faces are just beautifully drawn yet slightly whimsical. Lovely work!

Cricket said...

Love this card.

Laura Moore said...

Hi Dana. You've got some gorgeous work and cards here. I've got a room full of carding stuff that I really don't touch these days as the watercolours seem to have taken over now, so your blog touches a cord with me. Thanks for popping in too. Take care.

Lisa Sumpter said...

lovely card! thanks for playing along at Charisma this challenge!

Lisa xox