Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Balloons

Happy Thursday everyone! One more day til hubby gets home from out of town. It never fails, as soon as he leaves something breaks down. This time it's the freezer on the fridge. The ice cubes keep melting into one huge chunk of ice but everything else is staying frozen. Nothing lasts anymore! 
So how about something happy?
This is Happy Balloons from my September release for Whimsy Stamps. I'm sorry I don't have my copic swatches for this one. They somehow get lost when I do marathon coloring and she was the result of one of those. But I do have lot's of pics so buckle in and enjoy the ride =)
 The pennant is also available at Whimsy Stamps. It is called Happy Things Pennant.
 Just a close up of the image. 
 Balloons (albeit a fuzzy pink balloon, lol). You can see how I do balloons to look transparent in this video.
 Paper pieced shirt. 
And I am finally using up some of those flowers I made ions ago! You can check out my tutorial page for how I make my flowers and also how I do my "dotty" background.
Thanks so much for looking. Now to scoot this little lady into some challenges.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday - Anything Goes using your hoarded stash. Mine is my handmade flowers and my crocheted lace. 
Made Especially for You - Use at least 3 balloons

Hugs~
Photobucket

9 comments:

Stephanie U said...

Love your banner! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

Frea said...

Hi Dana, lovely card sweetie, really like the colours. Hugs Frea

ScrappinFabPam said...

Great card. Love your little gal. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

Darlene Lyons said...

Awesome card, Dana! I love the paper pieced shirt! Such a cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

Laura said...

this is such a sweet card, love the translucent balloons and the paper pieced shirt especially! thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!

Cathy Clouston said...

Love the balloons! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

Kristy A said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at MEFY. : )

Kristy

Karen said...

Sweet card and love the coloring and the reflection you achieved with the balloons. The banner and flowers finish the card nicely. Thanks for playing along with week at Made Especially for you.

Eileen said...

Fabulous colouring and embellishments ... love the flowers and the different shades of "translucent balloons! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!