Sunday, September 9, 2012

How about some Froggy Kisses?

I made this card with one of my new releases at Whimsy Stamps called Froggy Kisses for my niece who just got engaged.  It has all of my fav things to color: hair, pleats and cute warty frog, lol!
 Here's a close up:

Sorry I don't have my copic swatches but I do remember mostly what I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Dress: BG72, BG53, BG11
Hair: YR24, YR21, YR31 E99
Frog: YG67, YG63, YG61, Y08 I cannot remember what I used for the browns but I am thinking it was E29
My papers are K & Company and I just cut out some of the flowers from them, glued them to a piece of cardstock to give them more stability, pop dotted between layers and a finishing touch of stickles and a pearl.
I hope she tickles you as she does me. Thanks so much for looking =o)
Challenges -
Crafts and Me - Add a Flowers
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Hugs~
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow Dana... this is jaw-dropping gorgeous colouring! That dress is ... like wowsa!

Tracy said...

Yep, you can tell the hair and pleats are your faves. They're amazing! Your niece is going to love this special treasure girl. Hugs!

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Melissa said...

Very pretty and sweet! Thanks for joining the Card Caravan!