Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Poppies Collage and an ATC

What a beautiful, sunny afternoon we are having here!! I could take this weather all year round. 
I started this canvas yesterday and just finished it up, or rather the glue was finally dry enough to take a pic. The poppies are collaged and then I added some black seed beads to the centers to give it more dimension. 

And here's an ATC I made for a very good friend recently. I couldn't post until I knew she had received it. 
Poppies have obviously been a theme for me lately. But it's been a lot of fun and I am sure they will continue to pop up in my art. My favorite color and painting flowers makes me happy :) Now I best sign off because blogger is being a bit wierd today!


Hugs~
Photobucket

5 comments:

Hi said...

Hey Dana, I just wanted to let you know a customer contacted me about your "Paper Doll Book" tutorial on youtube. It was fantastic and a joy to watch. With that said, DDS is closing and all stamps are $1.00 until the end of September. Just thought you and your friends might like to know. Thanks again for the wonderful tutorial.

Judy/DDS

Harriet Hensley said...

beautiful Dana ..... I love poppies

Heather Santos said...

Love, love, love!!!!!!

Ritu Dua said...

Your poppies are bright and cheerful...love them!

lorik said...

Your work is lovely. I really like the colour and all those textures. You might like to share your more orange work on MandarinOrangeMonday:)