Friday, September 14, 2012

Ribbon Slide Tutorial

Well, I've been having a pretty productive week, how about you? If you haven't seen my post from yesterday check out my chest of drawers. 
This is a tutorial (video) that I started last fall before my hiatus and never did get around to completing. Are you like me though and get those, "I wonder if....." moments? Well, that's what happened to me this morning. I knew these slides worked with some of my stamped images but I wanted to try it with some digi's.  Here's what I am talking about:

All of these were created with digi stamps available at Whimsy Stamps.
You can watch how I made them in this tutorial:

Thanks for stopping by!!



Jacilynn said...

you are too brilliant! love this

Penni said...

Great tutorial. I'll definitely be giving this a try. Now where did I put my shrink plastic !!!!!


Harriet Hensley said...

great tutorial and wonderful inspiration for something different on cards....