Friday, September 28, 2012

Welcome Angel

Hi everyone!! Today I have the last of my releases for the month of September. I had originally created this digi titled Angel for Christmas but it works equally well for a Welcome little one.
She was colored with copics and here's those swatches:
My papers are from Websters Pages. I punched the striped panel with my Martha Stewart Cherish punch around the page punch and then stitched it with some embroidery floss. 
That is Bundle of Joy Sentiments by Raindrop Echo also available at Whimsy Stamps. 
We've been having a lot of fun over at the Whimsy Stamps Facebook page.  Come on over and join us. We would love to see what you've created using Whimsy products!! 

Hugs~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

Dana ...I love your images..way to go girl! I have several of them and intend to have several more....

Trina said...

Very pretty! I love those wings and that hair!